Gervonta Davis is now Abdul Wahid

If you think that's sus then I'll raise you this. Here's Snoop Dogg rocking a man bag in public.
Celebrity-Men-Rocking-Purses-1.jpg

And here he's seen cooking with Martha Stewart. They have a lesbian Ellen DeGeneres in-between them.

In spite of it all nobody questions Snoop's sexual orientation.

Snoop is a sellout.

These guys constantly have people chirping in their ear, and them not being the brightest people in the room tend to not think for themselves anyway. Most of these muslim converts (mainly boxers/rappers) have a history of things like domestic violence, so it's no surprise they tend to drift towards a religion that treats women like shit.

No one should take people who commit domestic violence or rap about killing people all day seriously, especially when it comes to religion.

BTW, I am not saying Gervonta Davis is gay. Not only is that irrelevant but it is purely speculative to comment on his sexuality--unless someone here has actually entered his bedroom and can confirm. I am merely pointing out that the argument that he is straight because he has biological children is fallacious. This is simply a logical fallacy--and should be beyond debate.
Of course it's speculative. No one can say with absolute certainty what his sexual orientation is. What we can do, however, is look at the available evidence. There's none that even suggests he's homosexual. In fact, all of it strongly points to him being hetero. I also never made the argument that he must be straight because he has biological children. That's a mischaracterization of my original post. I had already concluded that Tank was straight before even mentioning that he had kids (of which I qualified as being biological). I wrote that he's straight and has biological kids. Not that he's straight because he has biological kids.
Gay? He's straight and has kids. Biological ones.
Furthermore what you're suggesting, despite having no basis in the first place, would make Tank a statistical anomaly. According to the latest CPS Census data we have only 1.2 million same-sex couples in the US. This means that, together, they only represent less than 1% of the national population. The figure includes both married & unmarried, gay & lesbian couples. Unmarried gay male couples are even fewer in numbers. Out of that tiny fraction of a percent less than 15% (roughly 1-in-7) have at least 1 child in their household. Hypothetically, assuming he was a closet homosexual purely for the sake of argument, then this would apply to Tank who has 2 daughters that are under 18 and living in his household.

We know for a fact that Tank has two baby mamas. Their names are a matter of public record (Andretta Smothers & Vanessa Posso), we've seen them in photos and on video, we know when both of his children were conceived (2018 & 2021), and we even know that they've all lived together as a family and presumably still do (Smothers has since been replaced by Posso in the equation).

Therefore, it's safe to assume that neither of these women were surrogates or egg donors. If Tank really was a closet homosexual, or on the down low, then it'd be highly unlikely that they'd have ever lived together at any point in time. They also wouldn't have been having lover's quarrels if they were merely surrogates/egg donors.

Whatever helps the kid get his shit together and start fighting relevant opponents is OK in my book.

Of course it's speculative. No one can say with absolute certainty what his sexual orientation is. What we can do, however, is look at the available evidence. There's none that even suggests he's homosexual. In fact, all of it strongly points to him being hetero. I also never made the argument that he must be straight because he has biological children. That's a mischaracterization of my original post. I had already concluded that Tank was straight before even mentioning that he had kids (of which I qualified as being biological). I wrote that he's straight and has biological kids. Not that he's straight because he has biological kids.

Furthermore what you're suggesting, despite having no basis in the first place, would make Tank a statistical anomaly. According to the latest CPS Census data we have only 1.2 million same-sex couples in the US. This means that, together, they only represent less than 1% of the national population. The figure includes both married & unmarried, gay & lesbian couples. Unmarried gay male couples are even fewer in numbers. Out of that tiny fraction of a percent less than 15% (roughly 1-in-7) have at least 1 child in their household. Hypothetically, assuming he was a closet homosexual purely for the sake of argument, then this would apply to Tank who has 2 daughters that are under 18 and living in his household.

We know for a fact that Tank has two baby mamas. Their names are a matter of public record (Andretta Smothers & Vanessa Posso), we've seen them in photos and on video, we know when both of his children were conceived (2018 & 2021), and we even know that they've all lived together as a family and presumably still do (Smothers has since been replaced by Posso in the equation).

Therefore, it's safe to assume that neither of these women were surrogates or egg donors. If Tank really was a closet homosexual, or on the down low, then it'd be highly unlikely that they'd have ever lived together at any point in time. They also wouldn't have been having lover's quarrels if they were merely surrogates/egg donors.
this post--from an otherwise good poster--represents much of what i hate about the internet

if i must:
- you sent a wall of text in a vain attempt to augment your argument; my contention with your conclusion (that Tank is straight) is based on logical, not empirical grounds
- looked up facts and statistics that contribute nothing to the argument, especially as you are trying to refute a point i did not make (I am not actually contending that he is gay, bi, straight, sideways, whatever)
- logical inconsistencies within your own argument: "no one can say...what his sexual orientation is" "I had already concluded that Tank was straight"

anyways, we're here to talk boxing not hairlines, sexualities, egg donors, tampons and whatever else Sherdoggers get frequently derailed on. I'm as guilty as anybody else about getting sucked into the shenanigans but i have nothing further to contribute to the discussion on Tank, his baby-mamas or Bayesian probabilities--at least in this discussion ;)

if i must:
- you sent a wall of text in a vain attempt to augment your argument; my contention with your conclusion (that Tank is straight) is based on logical, not empirical grounds
- looked up facts and statistics that contribute nothing to the argument, especially as you are trying to refute a point i did not make (I am not actually contending that he is gay, bi, straight, sideways, whatever)
- logical inconsistencies within your own argument: "no one can say...what his sexual orientation is" "I had already concluded that Tank was straight"

anyways, we're here to talk boxing not hairlines, sexualities, egg donors, tampons and whatever else Sherdoggers get frequently derailed on. I'm as guilty as anybody else about getting sucked into the shenanigans but i have nothing further to contribute to the discussion on Tank, his baby-mamas or Bayesian probabilities--at least in this discussion ;)
There was no vanity behind that "wall of text" which was actually a well-structured, well-written, post. I never accused you of labeling him gay. What I did was demonstrate just how statistically improbable it'd be given the available evidence we have. I reasonably concluded that Tank was straight with a fair degree of confidence. That's what the evidence strongly suggests. I said no one can say with 'absolute certainty' that he's straight or not. That's hardly an inconsistency. It means that there's always a chance, no matter how remote, that my conclusion is incorrect. His sexual orientation is unknowable unless you actually are/were one of his sexual partners.

Hmm so he chose the Islam route then. Good luck on your spiritual journey sir.

Following these crazy religions that you don't even study first in detail then find out they are lying and follow mythical history from other cultures they all have dangerous violent teachings. Please stop believing these made-up religions.

4 out of those 5 dudes are at least bi
Maybe, but bi is no more gay than it is straight. Unlike Sherdoggers those celebs actually bang 10s. Have you seen Pete Davidson's list of beaver or Harry Styles'? Legendary.

These guys constantly have people chirping in their ear, and them not being the brightest people in the room tend to not think for themselves anyway. Most of these muslim converts (mainly boxers/rappers) have a history of things like domestic violence, so it's no surprise they tend to drift towards a religion that treats women like shit.

No one should take people who commit domestic violence or rap about killing people all day seriously, especially when it comes to religion.
More than any of that, fighters are almost always insecure, the ones I've known were very touchy. People like that, if they get the chance, they'll buffer themselves as much as they can. Greatness doesn't seem to matter either, Sugar Ray Robinson's and Ali's one time wives have said they were insecure or in Ali's wife's case, "not as confident as he acted".

4 out of those 5 dudes are at least bi
I knew a guy who had one of those, I never thought of him as bi or anything. Some guys are just plain fucking weird.

Edit, god forgive me, I did find out last week that this man passed on sometime last year. He was one of the better martial artists, if not the best in my original martial arts class, we became enemies but I still shouldn't talk to ill of the dead.

Last edited:
Back