Gervonta Davis is now Abdul Wahid

At first I thought he just spelled his last name backwards.

<{clintugh}>

Gervonta is now Abdul, hey. So she had a sex change? Wish her, I mean him all the best. Nothing wrong with that.

Abdul Wahid apparently means ‘Slave of The One’.
Gervonta not giving up on Floyd, it seems.
In the video in the OP the dude sitting next to Tank said that it means 'Servant of The One.' While slaves are by definition servants not all servants are necessarily slaves. Abdul Wahid serves the lord. Ultimately that's all that matters. Praise be unto Allah.

It does somewhat. Kelly Pavlik was much worse off though. His dad needs a good slap.

200w.gif

is this an official name change or just his muslim name?

Lol ....Who knew that a successful but troubled young man trying to find peace & discipline could yield to so many LD history lessons from Shertards.
Thanks for the LOLs.

Hopefully this helps him stay away from negative influences & out of trouble.

If it stops him from drinking, smoking, hanging with knuckleheads, and being around loose thots, only good can come from it.
Let's see how serious he takes it.

Hope it's not like the current new wave of rappers, celebrities, & other sports stars who claim "Muslim."
But still shout out gang culture & eat pork as they chase after loose pawgs in body suites.....

I'll be surprised if Davis changes his ways. I do hope he'll fight a top fighter, though.

Back