Gervonta Davis calls out TJ Dillashaw for MMA fight

Chad W

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Personally I think this could be a sick crossover fight. There's the obvious that TJ could take down Gervonta but IF he's willing to stand with him, it's an extremely dangerous matchup. Gervonta is one of the best featherweight boxers in the world and would provide an elite skill set standing across from TJ in the cage. Why the fuck not at this point

If TJ stood with Davis for more than 30 seconds he will get ko'd into a living death. davis is an absolute animal

I don't know who that is

Tj vs Moraes or TJ vs Cruz imo

LOL it's another neck tat <36> I'm not surprised motherfuckers!

gervonta-davis.jpg

Davis is a trainwreck incoming ...

Sad, seems to be a great boxer.

Another Adrien Broner in the making.

Personally I think this could be a sick crossover fight. There's the obvious that TJ could take down Gervonta but IF he's willing to stand with him, it's an extremely dangerous matchup. Gervonta is one of the best featherweight boxers in the world and would provide an elite skill set standing across from TJ in the cage. Why the fuck not at this point

Gervanta couldn’t stand with tj. Even Loma couldn’t stand with tj in a cage.

Willing to fight mma to dodge Loma

TJ by wrestle fuck or head kick.

Davis has a punchers chance.

What's interesting is TJ's buddy lomachenko was trying to fight this chump and he ducked

Davis would get smoked, it would be so hard to watch...can you imagine how much he'd have to think to field an inbound kick? TJ could teep kick him all night and win a decision with that technique alone.

A repeat of TJ's fight with Lineker, except with a finish.
FavorableUltimateHen-size_restricted.gif

UnnaturalNeglectedAnnashummingbird-max-1mb.gif

rwz3tTV.gif

Would watch
I’m all about the ULTIMATE FIGHTING CIRCUS

Lol, another boxer looking to get whooped in the octagon.

Easy for TJ, no competition. Davis vs Garbrandt would be better.

Davis would get smoked, it would be so hard to watch...can you imagine how much he'd have to think to field an inbound kick? TJ could teep kick him all night and win a decision with that technique alone.
That fight would blow the wheels off the whole mma vs boxer argument. It would be a sow in a butchers shop.

Back