Gervonta Davis arrested for domestic violence (new incriminating surveillance footage)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/04/gervonta-davis-arrested-domestic-violence-viral-video/

TMZ Sports has obtained the police report in which cops say they have surveillance footage which appears to show Davis striking the victim in the face, causing injuries.

The report says Davis dragged the woman off the floor of the celeb game to a separate room -- all while grabbing her shirt with his hand close to her throat.

When they got to the backroom, cops say video shows Davis "pulling his arm back and then forward towards the victim, which is consistent with a strike to the face where the victim sustained injuries to her lip and left jaw."

Cops say the woman cooperated with police and provided a written statement saying she was attacked by Davis. She also allowed police to take photos of her injuries.

hMkAbkQ.gif

Manlets gonna manlet

BvOLNl2.png

We all knew this had to be coming.

I cant believe how stupid of him doing shit like this in public

Can only imagine what happens in private
We all knew he was doomed when he started idolizing Broner instead of Floyd

He's always been a follower. A front runner.

Mental midget

I think he'd fold if the going got tough in the ring....laugh at me all you want but this shit translates to how a person deals with that in a fight

Was going to say we already had a thread for this, but nice new details.

Hope he stays out long enough to get Broner’d

This guy is all wheel and no hamster.

"I would never hit the mother of my kids"

"Again"

"I would never hit the mother of my kids"

"Again"

"I just like to make her think I'd hurt her. Give her a little slap so she knows I would never hurt her, but I just might hurt her."

Mental midget

I think he'd fold if the going got tough in the ring....laugh at me all you want but this shit translates to how a person deals with that in a fight

AB

About battery

Maybe Floyd Maywevver can get him out of this.

Broners gonna br-

Wait a minute!

I'm sure he'll learn from Broner's mistakes and invest his money wisely. He seems highly intelligent in his interviews. I'm sure he's a shrewd businessman.

Mental midget

To be fair, hitting a woman is following Floyd's example. He just fucked up and didn't hit her where she could cover it up with her hair like Floyd.....

They're all scumbags who probably can't read.

Too hood for this world.

Honestly, the story has been written on this clown for a good while now, and it isn’t one with a happy ending. I am expecting suicide by cop at some point tbh.

Back