Geronimo Dos Santos, JBGs wet dream that never came true in the UFC

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
1501522040Dos_Santos_Geronimo.jpg

What do you think sherbos back in the 2012 when he signed with UFC to fight Gonzaga and was mentiones a lot everywhere on sherdog also, if he actually made it to fight in the UFC how would he do? He came in the UFC on a hot winning streak and was huge ripped black guy, and also we are talking about Pre USADA era

Last edited:
Nah I’ve seen him quit in a lot of fights

I do like massive black men though

Romero is hailed as the greatest MW of all time on Sherdog despite being 1-3 in his last 4.

This guy is bigger and blacker; definite GOAT.

He follows the same keto diet as Paolo Costa.

This guy is huge but he is not very good.

Would have been fun but I would have never expected him to break the rankings.

I remember this hype well. He was not very good.

I think it was Assuerio Silva fans who were so disappointed by his failure in the UFC that they had to turn to a savior who was bigger and blacker!

I remember this hype well. He was not very good.

I think it was Assuerio Silva fans who were so disappointed by his failure in the UFC that they had to turn to a savior who was bigger and blacker!

Wasn't Assuerio Silva a short 205lb'er? Or was a small HW? Can't remember, just remember he was a fucking blanket at times.

Wasn't Assuerio Silva a short 205lb'er? Or was a small HW? Can't remember, just remember he was a fucking blanket at times.

He fought Tim Sylvia right before he won the belt, and Brandon Vera at HW.... got some hype coming in but it was quickly clear he was not going to compete in the HW division, even one so short on talent as the UFC was at that time.

Have you even watched GDS fight? The only thing exciting about him is his inability to take a punch.

Glass chin and he quits easy

He does it for the money. Easy hustle

Back