Rumored Gerald Meerschaert 6'1ft vs Deron Winn 5'4ft Set for UFC 248

Deron is way way taller than Joe

Deron needs to cut his fat ass down to at least 155.

Doesn't matter how beastly he is, at the highest level he will get his ass whooped by the likes of Adesanya and Whittaker.

w3rV5d2.png

whats stopping gerald from just putting his hand on derons head and stopping him from moving forward like a little child????

jk, from this recent training footage of Deron i expect an all out war

tenor.gif

This will be every Winn fight. OMG he is so much bigger! <Eek2.0>

I like Winn by decision here -- he underperformed in his last fight in my opinion, but I still feel he's a good prospect.

Screenshot_20200130-173538_Chrome.jpg

For a min I just assumed Deron was standing in front of Gerald in this picture.

They aren't giving Winn a totally easy ride. Winn's ceiling was displayed against Darren Stewart, man. He looked awful and that was supposed to be a mild gimme fight for him. His wrestling hasn't translated well to MMA and his size will ensure that remains the case.

Drop to 170lbs,.

They aren't giving Winn a totally easy ride. Winn's ceiling was displayed against Darren Stewart, man. He looked awful and that was supposed to be a mild gimme fight for him. His wrestling hasn't translated well to MMA and his size will ensure that remains the case.

Drop to 170lbs,.

His ceiling was displayed? Hes been fighting less than 2.5 years and has 7 total fights. I doubt hes reached his full potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back