Georgia voter alleged to be dead by Trumpers very much alive and interviewed on camera.

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Rational people are not shocked by the lies or shocked that they lie. But this is what Trump cultist dead-enders believe in.

"I voted for the Democrats. For Biden. I guess I voted against the other one really."

Trumpers taking Ls non-stop all month.

I saw that the other day. That old lady is a boss.

Casting a vote for a dead person is almost impossible. It's been tried and people (Trump voters) have been arrested for fraud and tampering with an election. Casting a vote for deceased people on a large scale is impossible. Completely laughable how the right believes this BS.

Last edited:
Man IDK...are you SURE she's alive??

images

Just kidding, good for her. One corpse, one vote.

Kidding again. I voted for Biden so nobody get your panties wadded, I'm just having fun. That lady seems very nice.

So they use small and insignificant fishy cases to cry about some mysterious much larger scale fraud, but even with extreme nitpicking they are still wrong and lying?

So that’s 1/100? Great!

Does that mean you get to ignore the other 99?

To be fair, dead people on the voter rolls is as old as Tammany Hall itself. Voter fraud is and always will be a thing. It's usually always legal too. From using a pandemic to secure mail-in voting to only counting black men as 3/5 of a person...just the way it goes.

Yea, go get an interview this weekend with Joe Frazier genius..

2 of the 4 are alive! The other two...are dead and confirmed victims of voter fraud.

And apparently she didn't even vote for Biden...she voted against Trump (her words). lol.

2 of the 4 are alive! The other two...are dead and confirmed victims of voter fraud.

And apparently she didn't even vote for Biden...she voted against Trump (her words). lol.

If two were discovered to be alive chances are about 99.9% the other two are as well.

You know, I was gonna keep this a secret because I really wanted to fool all the Trump supporters into thinking that the election was legitimate, but all the flailing compels me, out of pity, to tell the truth.

Joe Biden is a necromancer.

Back