Georges St-Pierre training; trying to beat a record

If only he'd try and finish opponents with that much urgency!! Ohhh!!!

Sorry...had to lol

I'm pretty sure those are women's pants....

The guy still trains harder than Hendricks...

The guy still trains harder than Hendricks...

Couldn't agree more.

Could you imagine the ass-beating GSP would have received had Hendricks taken things seriously?

GeorgesSt-PierreandJohnyHendricks211-18-13_crop_north.jpg

I just tried that and I am way faster than GSP (44 seconds). GSP is getting very slow in his old age.

Couldn't agree more.

Could you imagine the ass-beating GSP would have received had Hendricks taken things seriously?

Iam sure ole 70% Hendricks took the biggest fight in his mma career against the p4p top champion and ppv star as just another day at the office :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more.

Instead of tucking in the 5th because for some reason he believed he won 3 rounds of a 5 round title fight....... same strategy against Lawler too when he lost.

Time to get off that Hendricks war wagon bro.

Couldn't agree more.

except he did and still could not beat an out of prime GSP
to train as hard as gsp does, you need to have a different kind of mind-set, hendricks mentally weaker than GSP, someone like robbie lawler is as strong mentally as GSP
all this brought to you by IMO

Last edited:
lmfao that is the funniest/best season of TUF by far. Where I got my username from.

I liked when Shonie got bitched out for getting spray paint fumes all in the house during one of his "art" projects. He was like "I know...I know...I'm sorry", in a way that revealed that, deep down, he knows he's a fuckin dumbass.

I just tried that and I am way faster than GSP (44 seconds). GSP is getting very slow in his old age.
Sure ya did, sunshine. :D

As much as we're sure you bench 250, touch people with teh jabs, are a groundhog expert, bang 10 1/2's, yabba, dabba, etc.

Looks like the type of thing Dodson or Mighty Mouse would have a better chance of beating

guys ike that are usually way faster than guys like GSP and they're p4p very strong too, easily strong enough to do 10 reps of simple bodyweight exercises.

Back