• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Georges St Pierre channels his inner Ken Shamrock

Corrado Soprano

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Georges “The Saint Rush” Pierre has morphed into somewhat of a philosophical, wiseman of sorts. His knowledge of training, life, and nature knows no bounds. Today he has a special message for us lowly Sherbros. His message is clear, we may train to a living death because it makes us aware that we are alive.

Take this knowledge, learn from it, savor it, instil it in your life. You will be a better person for it. Thank you shirtless GSP for taking valuable shower time and blessing us!

RawNeighboringFennecfox-max-1mb.gif

Why does his message seem anticlimactic tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Gio
It takes a certain amount of crazy to achieve so much. The rest of us are just 6’6 285 5%bf multimillionaires convinced we could clear out the top 10 at HW, but with just enough insecuri… I mean responsibilities not to

Georges “The Saint Rush” Pierre has morphed into somewhat of a philosophical, wiseman of sorts. His knowledge of training, life, and nature knows no bounds. Today he has a special message for us lowly Sherbros. His message is clear, we may train to a living death because it makes us aware that we are alive.

Take this knowledge, learn from it, savor it, instil it in your life. You will be a better person for it. Thank you shirtless GSP for taking valuable shower time and blessing us!

...so the high point of his life was when Serra beat the shit out of him...
...And it's been downhill ever since.... got it.

GSP learned this while in alien captivity.

We must heed this knowledge.

To this day it baffles me how people here collectively ascribe this to GSP. He only said that he was having issues with lost time, and then Rogan began babbling about aliens. At least, that's how I recall it..... O.O

It’s important to note that one of GSP’s fieriest rivals said he would fight George’s “to the death” but he forgot to train. GSP was clearly lightyears ahead of his competition.

Reactions: Gio

Looking great... And solid advice

To this day it baffles me how people here collectively ascribe this to GSP. He only said that he was having issues with lost time, and then Rogan began babbling about aliens. At least, that's how I recall it..... O.O
Nope. There is a far greater connection between GSP and the extra-terrestrials. He is a true believer; he just isn't giving the whole story of his abduction.

I mean, how dumbfounded would these supposedly super-advanced aliens be if they could not manage to impress a human?

Back