***GEORGE H W BUSH DIES AT 94 RIP***

Bush Sr was an actual decent republican even mocking Ronnie's trickle down BS which is working out so well for this nation now it became the norm. I have little use for those that came since.

He was a man who loved America so much, he married a woman who looked just like George Washington.

Why applaud a guy that was involved with JFK getting assassinated, Reagan ALMOST getting assassinated 2x, and the overthrow attempt in Iran that led to widespread problems in the ME?

LOL! Was he also part of faking the moon landing?

There are many real things you can criticize him for if you must do it today, but you're living in a total fantasy world.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP isnt celebrating Bush, merely pointing out that compared to the vultures in the current administration he was practically a saint.

Lol exactly. I didn’t love the guy but he did care about America.

Also the gulf war was done with UN resolutions if I’m not mistaken. I could be wrong about that though. It wasn’t some bullshit like what his son got us involved with

Dying didn't make him a good human being. Save the grief for all the decent people who die. He was a POS in my opinion, and doesn't deserve to have anyone give a damn.

Dying didn't make him a good human being. Save the grief for all the decent people who die. He was a POS in my opinion, and doesn't deserve to have anyone give a damn.

Anyway. Hate to see anyone die even those that started a war only to stop at their boarder and put sanctions on a nation for a decade causing untold suffering.

Anyway. Hate to see anyone die even those that started a war only to stop at their boarder and put sanctions on a nation for a decade causing untold suffering.

A bunch of girls crying?
You could drive by a dead cat in the street.....a girl will cry.
This video means nothing.

McCain
Mother Bush
Father Bush

<13>

Hmm, I wonder if Trump will be invited to the funeral....

Older couples like that usually die close together in time. There's a certain window of months where the surviving spouse is at high risk of death.

A bunch of girls crying?
You could drive by a dead cat in the street.....a girl will cry.
This video means nothing.

<{clintugh}>

You would have been better off only saying "I dont get it" instead of flaunting your stupidity as if it didnt exist.

Everyone has flaws. Presidents flaws are magnified.
He dedicated his life to our country. That deserves respect.

RIP

Hey, something we see eye to eye on, how about that?

<{clintugh}>

You would have been better off only saying "I dont get it" instead of flaunting your stupidity as if it didnt exist.
Yea Hillary didn't win and you showed a video of girls crying.
Girls cried when Jack died in Titanic. They aren't the most emotionally strong people.

A video of a bunch of guys crying over Hillary, that would be post worthy.

At least he took his Iraq war to the United Nations and got the international community to support it. He was certainly a better president than his son.

Yea Hillary didn't win and you showed a video of girls crying.
Girls cried when Jack died in Titanic. They aren't the most emotionally strong people.

A video of a bunch of guys crying over Hillary, that would be post worthy.

Yes yes, you dont get it, so its stupid. Congrats, you win the "life of the party" award.

Lol at all the apologetic Americans crying he's a bad person.

The plutocracy!

<NotListening>

so how long until we find out he killed JFK now that hes dead?

Best President of my life time, fucked the least amount of stuff up.

Back