Gennady Golovkin vs. Jermall Charlo.

He's way too big. Only thing is that nobody walks through Floyd. He's got the best ring IQ I've seen in this era. Second would be Morales but he always wanted to go to war. His first fight with Pac was a masterpiece

rozier is pretty confident on an ali win and doesnt think too much of 6 foot 1 inch munguia.

whats your opinion on this? the mexican has only beaten nobodies but sadam looks like a blown-up 147...and the level of a 140 sharmba mitchell

rozier is pretty confident on an ali win and doesnt think too much of 6 foot 1 inch munguia.

whats your opinion on this? the mexican has only beaten nobodies but sadam looks like a blown-up 147...and the level of a 140 sharmba mitchell

Dre will always talk up Sadam because he's a Starrett city kid. I don't think much of him. He's chinny and very beatable. Someone is going to put him to sleep. Not sure if this is the fight that it happens. I've watched him get dropped in sparring 3 or 4 times. That's why his sparring partners are garbage now. His dad runs the show and is a huge pain in the ass

Dre will always talk up Sadam because he's a Starrett city kid. I don't think much of him. He's chinny and very beatable. Someone is going to put him to sleep. Not sure if this is the fight that it happens. I've watched him get dropped in sparring 3 or 4 times. That's why his sparring partners are garbage now. His dad runs the show and is a huge pain in the ass

thanks, i guess thats why a lot of money has come in on the mexican. im going to pass on the fight.

Actually I agree.. but I do believe he loses to either.

Now GGG would have a very rough time with Adrade or Charlo

I think Andrade or Charlo would have a very rough time with GGG. Sauce for the goose, at best, for those two prospective GGG opponents.

I'd love to see this fight happen. Hell, I'd love to see Charlo in there with any of the top MW's (Saunders, Andrade, Lemieux, Canelo, etc). HBO and Showtime only seem to play nice when big time $ is involved. We can hope.

I'd rather see GGG vs Charlo than the Canelo rematch. I think GGG beat Canelo the first time, and combined with Canelo's drug issues, I would not be too disappointed to just move on. GGG established himself as being the top guy throughout that entire ordeal.

I think there are more questions to be answered by seeing GGG fight Charlo, and I think it'd be a more entertaining fight. If GGG insists on fighting Canelo again, then Charlo should fight Danny Jacobs, and the winners should fight.

GGG, Charlo, Jacobs, and Canelo should only be considering fighting each other for their next several fights.

I'd rather see GGG vs Charlo than the Canelo rematch. I think GGG beat Canelo the first time, and combined with Canelo's drug issues, I would not be too disappointed to just move on. GGG established himself as being the top guy throughout that entire ordeal.

I think there are more questions to be answered by seeing GGG fight Charlo, and I think it'd be a more entertaining fight. If GGG insists on fighting Canelo again, then Charlo should fight Danny Jacobs, and the winners should fight.

GGG, Charlo, Jacobs, and Canelo should only be considering fighting each other for their next several fights.

I can tell you on our end any of those fights we are signing for. Only thing that could possibly hold it up is ppv percentage

Much rather see Golovkin and Canelo have it out again.

Let Charlo and Jacobs fight and the winner gets Canelo/GGG.

Actually I agree.. but I do believe he loses to either.

Now GGG would have a very rough time with Adrade or Charlo

Charlo could be a good fight.

Andrade has done absolutely nothing with his career. His crowning achievements are beating two LMW's by Split Decision.

Charlo could be a good fight.

Andrade has done absolutely nothing with his career. His crowning achievements are beating two LMW's by Split Decision.
Andrade is wasting away I agree.. but I think his skills and condidence are great. Vanes fights with a negstive style and handidly lost that fight reguardless of the scores. Im not aware of his other sd though

Much rather see Golovkin and Canelo have it out again.

Let Charlo and Jacobs fight and the winner gets Canelo/GGG.
If Canelo beats GGG , dude would be good to avoid Jacobs or drain him

Lol GGG knocks Charlo the fuck out within 6.

I think it looks like the Jacobs fight tbh

If Canelo beats GGG , dude would be good to avoid Jacobs or drain him
Tough fight for sure. Danny is very slick and has some real advantages. That said, Canelo’s timing and counters are a serious problem for Jacobs also.

Back