Genius Move By Jon Jones..

I don't have a problem with it, man. Sherdog is just going a little haywire over this. Not long ago, Sherdog was saying that Jones is ducking DC.

I think DC will be an extremely easy fight for Jon Jones, Gustaffson WONT be.

I don't have a problem with it, man. Sherdog is just going a little haywire over this. Not long ago, Sherdog was saying that Jones is ducking DC.

exactly!
Jones fights Gus(he's ducking DC)
Jones fights DC(he's ducking Gus)

Jones fights both, back to back(he's ducking Rumble)

Haters just gonna hate & I think Jon is just starting to fuel the hate like Maywether does.

exactly!

Haters just gonna hate & I think Jon is just starting to fuel the hate like Maywether does.

Or he refuses to fight period and then he's ducking everyone...

exactly!

Jones will never win on Sherdog.

It's alright though because Sherdog is pretty much the laughing stock of the internet when it comes to MMA.

He could be. I do believe Gus is his only real challenge at LHW, but Cormier isn't a can.

Don't confuse me for a Shertard, just because I don't think a guy has good chances of beating the champ or being top 5 doesn't mean I think he's a can. Here in Sherdog, unless the guy is a champ, and ONLY champ at the moment, he's always a can.

And if he is second to the Champ, or a Contender, he's a Gatekeeper according to Sherdog. I shit you not, people on here call Junior Dos Santos a Gate Keeper LOL

Jones will never win on Sherdog.

It's alright though because Sherdog is pretty much the laughing stock of the internet when it comes to MMA.

Sherdog is the laughing stock of the mma Internet community.
You're the laughing stock of sherdog, what does that make you?

Fact.

Jones ducked Gustafsson hard for a rematch

Fact.

Jones has the bout agreement but hasn't signed yet.

exactly!

One guy has a knee injury and probably isn't going to fight the rest of the year and into the early part of 2015.

The other guy is merely waiting on Jon Jones to make a decision to fight.

Why are people continuing to ignore that Cormier is injured?

1 Year 7.8k posts, geezus don't you have a damn life?

Ive seen over 1000 posts per month before. Some guy was posting over 30x a day for a while, dont remember who though thankfully... theres a few empty posters here. Just ignore their nonsense.

Saying you want to fight Cormier no more than a week after news was reported that he probably needs surgery is....well it's not wise at all.

Yeah, that's how I see it.

I might have a different opinion if DC was healthy and ready to go.

54820_91pap.jpg

Jones is showing Dana and all of the keyboard warriors that he's the champ and calls the shots, fighter power!

With everyone complaining about fighter pay and shit you'd think more people would applaud the fact that he's persuing his career his own way.

Ive seen over 1000 posts per month before. Some guy was posting over 30x a day for a while, dont remember who though thankfully... theres a few empty posters here. Just ignore their nonsense.

I've been a member for 4 years after lurking for about two years. I barely have 2k posts and I feel like I spend too much time on the forums. I can't imagine posting over 20 times a day, that's crazy (in Joe Rogan' voice)

No genius crap.

DC is legitimate contender. Jones is being logical and respectful to reality

Jones still have to fought Gus and Cormier which are bad news for him.

Back