Lightweight Title:

Jamall Emmers +220
Thiago Moises -300

Vinicius Zani +130
Joe Murphy -170

Karen Darabedyan +185
Christos Giagos -265

--------

couple zuffa vets in giagos & darabedyan there.. no clue what darebedyan's been up to, tho.

zani made it into the 4th round vs almeida... murphy lost his last two.. go go wiki cap..

moises' ground game is unreal.. he was losing to castillo last fight but as soon as he had his chance, sliiiiiick armbar. not familiar with emmers, tho.

leaning no plays, here. thoughts?

Do not tail - played Emmers, Darabedyan, and Murphy.

I want to place a bet for below dogs, need your opinions who will most likely to pull an upset at UFC 200:

Will it be Travis Browne, Amanda Nunes or Derek Brunson ??

Thanks

for me i would definitely say browne, and i'll be playing him. cain has had a bunch of injuries recently and his wars (both in and outside the gym) look like they're taking their toll. browne has a horrendous gas tank though so if it goes into deep waters he's gonna die.

I want to place a bet for below dogs, need your opinions who will most likely to pull an upset at UFC 200:

Will it be Travis Browne, Amanda Nunes or Derek Brunson ??

Thanks
I think Brunson is most likely to win but im on Browne DEC +800 and Nunes r1-2 +550.

saw this too late, i was gonna do zani only, wish i did -- sorry you lost on the first two

Lost them all! I literally only bet $3.75 though. AXS is almost always just action plays for something to do Friday night.

zingano pena lines been up for a while, tempted by lewis at 2.35

Glad they put these lines up before tonight's event so I can make a couple long form hail mary parlays :D

Are the lines on 5d similar to unibet? Cant check without account.

Hit Glover +190. If line improves might add more, will also be looking for Glover itd. I like his chances here. Probably won't be worth hedging with Rumble rd 1, will be too juiced. We'll see.

So who watched Nate/Conor and thinks Conor should be favored LOL? This wasn't a fluke where a guy got caught or slipped up and gave up an unlikely sub. Conor fought EXACTLY how he fights, landed the same shots he lands on other guys, and Nate just ate them and smiled. The fight is once again at WW, I just don't know what else changes? Conor will be more "economical"? Okay...I mean I also hit the o2.5 at + odds because I do think Conor maybe tries to save a bit and not punch himself out early, but I don't see that being the difference in him winning or losing.

Adding to Nate at +100. I have him already at +115 and I think once they start rehashing how the last fight went that $ comes in on Nate and he's the favorite by fight time. Not even sure I'll hedge any off though unless Nate becomes a bigger favorite than I think he will.

I guess 5d is keeping Conor vs Nate bets from 200? They never refunded my Conor by dec play.

Will be interesting to see where these lines end up as that fight draws closer

I guess 5d is keeping Conor vs Nate bets from 200? They never refunded my Conor by dec play.

Yep so happy my Nate +115 bet stands. It showed a date of 12/31 so basically if the fight happens this year it's valid. I also like my o2.5 bet.

imo that's pretty shitty of them. Different date/venue/other variables could change your desired plays. Then again I guess their T&C specifies the bet stands as long as the fight occurs before X date.

imo that's pretty shitty of them. Different date/venue/other variables could change your desired plays. Then again I guess their T&C specifies the bet stands as long as the fight occurs before X date.
Yeah I didn't see a 12/31 date on my bet like mkess does, so personally I think it should be refunded, but considering I got that line at +600 I cant complain

I suppose I'm all good with 5d keeping my bets live since I got better lines than they are now (and I think there's even plenty of value at current lines). Maybe I'd think differently if my lines were worse LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back