gene lebell's book

BJJ Coffee Drinker

Amateur Fighter
@Brown
Reaction score
has anyone seen or have this? how good is this? it looks very innovative and could learn a new thing or two maybe something out of the ordinary

61H4A31BE0L._SS500_.jpg

From what I understand, there are "two" versions of the book sold. One of them Lebell endorses, the other apparently does not make Lebell or the rightful publisher any money. Not sure on specifics though.

I pretty much don't endorse anything Lebell does based on the fact that he's a supporter of cheating when you can get away with it and he created Karo Parisyan, who I can't stand.

By produced, I meant trained. In Gene Lebell's book, he has a chapter about how what the referee doesn't see is legal.

I like Karo. He's a hot-head, but at least he doesn't think Rain-storms give him power or some shit like that. I think what I like about Karo is that when you watch him fight, you're going to get to see some kick ass judo.

Much better grappling books out there.

Someone post the book cover with him and Karo on the front. It's fucking hilarious.

I haven't really looked through his book in depth, but the impression I got was that it's a collection of "bag o' tricks" or "gimmicky" moves.

I'd go buy Marcelo's book, or the new Moriera book.

I pretty much don't endorse anything Lebell does based on the fact that he's a supporter of cheating when you can get away with it and he created Karo Parisyan, who I can't stand.

wow,you and me would be good friends...im in the same boat

i do however think gokor is a certefied badass, his nogi judo is sick and i think he is very good(from what i seen/heard)

i cant stand karo tho "BRO, DO THESE KIDS KNOW WHO I AM BRO? I WILL FUCKING KILL ALL OF THEM BRO....., BRO"

is there a gokor video besides that one from the seminar? I honestly didn't think there was enough judo no gi stuff. There was barely any at all :s

there are 3 versions of the book. there is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd edition. I am looking for some more newer stuff that is quite different than conventional grappling and that I can add into my arsenal to makes things much more sneakier

why is gokor stepping on the guy's leg in that pic? Its almost like how to do a 2 on 1 submission to a dude

i had the ''second''one but that pink f'ing gi is a f'ing joke,plus those faces put vince mc mahon to shame...

Back