Gene Dunn Brazilian jujitsu

T

thaiking

who here has experiance with Gene Dunn's gym in NY, I want to hea from peole that train or seen his program, how long are classes, what is the cost, and how good is there stand-up program and where is it located spacifically.

I love the jiu jitsu, great Mauy Thai. The classes are about 1 hour to 1.5 hours depending on day. Definetly a must check out. Give 'em a call or go to the website. www.dunnsdojo.com

Weonlywonsixtwo all I have to do is go to 13 ave and 76 st and i will see the gym

thaiking said:
Weonlywonsixtwo all I have to do is go to 13 ave and 76 st and i will see the gym
Yea, if you miss it you are a fucking moron. It say BROOKLYN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU in fucking huge letters.

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
Yea, if you miss it you are a fucking moron. It say BROOKLYN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU in fucking huge letters.

Thank You for the kind words brother LOLOLOL

Just came back from Gene Dunn's school, so far it seems like a really nice facility, but who is the thai boxing instructor?

But Gene does not teach classs there from what the guy told me at the gym he has a puprple belt who is gonna be a Brown belt soon teaching majority of the classes, do you guys do Randori there or free sparring and how is the Thai box class so far?

Only thing is the blue belt class looked a bit slow to me or maybe i had bad timing, not enough sparrng from what i saw not to intense

I just came to the ave U academy..it is really good and i recommend it, i suck real bad right now and most of the guys take time and patience to explain everything..deffinetely worth the money

He's awesome. A real relaxed guy and great teacher. I highly recommend him.

i train with gene and i gotta say hes one of the best and well-rounded jiu jitsu teachers. Like other people have said: while he kicks your ass, he explains the hows/whats/whys of it. Hes hardcore on the mat, yet a genuine and nice person who tries to offer all he has to his students. So if your in brooklyn i highly recomend checking out his classes.

Back