Gegard vs Bader!

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Mousasi and Bader are sort of like opposites to each other - one a fighter with many vocal fans and a great skillset on paper who hasn't yet lived up to his prior hype, the other with few vocal fans and a skillset that isn't considered very special by most but has managed to sneak in some big name wins. Who would win if Moose got 6 months to bulk back up to LHW, Gayguard or the Master Bader?

Last edited:
One of the dumbest threads I have seen for awhile. Congrats.

Makes no sense but an easy win for Moose. Let Bader come down for it.

tumblr_lqy1o7HEYc1r11gq8o1_500.gif

One of the dumbest threads I have seen for awhile. Congrats.
How is this such a bad thread? Have you seen threads here? It's not that I think it's a great subject, but what's so bad about talking about how two active fighters match up against each other? Compared to threads like "Would GSP be as successful if he never used wrestling", "When will Travis leave Ronda" I think this one is ok.

On topic, I think Gegard would most likely win. 3 rounds decision, 5 rounds finish. Better standup, too good TDD even though Bader is a bit bigger.
Guess I'm not that interested in the match up thinking about it.

I still want to see Moose vs Vitor finally, Vitor has been ducking that fight for years and imo Moose would win a decision but fuck Vitor up in the process

Bader by lay and pray. Would look like King Mo

Must be hard work trying to defend R3 in the forums all the time.

This thread is a nice break from that. Good for you!

Back