Gegard Mousasi vs Yoel Romero - who wins?

Colby

MAGA
Banned
Reaction score
tumblr_ony5ts381H1r7vh24o1_r1_540.gif

vs

giphy.gif

I know the majority are going to pick Romero, but I favour Gegard by a sizeable amount in this fight, as his superior cardio, chin, workrate, and boxing technique are going to wear Yoel down and have him badly gassed midway through the fight. Yoel might score a few takedowns but his top control is relatively poor for such an accomplished wrestler, and Gegard does have a solid guard and is great at getting back to his feet.

Mousasi via decision is my pick

Moose said that was his worst matchup when asked. And we know why, explosive fighters can KO in a split second. And who is more explosive than Yoel.

Id say Yoel round 3 and I say this as a massive Moose fan.

Romero. Mouse is good, but consistently loses to top guys. Romero by his weirdly consistent 3rd round out of nowhere KO.

It would be a great fight, as good as Mousasi is he does get hit.

This is sherdog. When it comes to moose there is no questions only one answer. Moose wins. Even if he has lost to the person before. Moose wins. Even if moose loses. Moose wins.

Gegard controls the fight for 2 rds.

Yolo explodes in the 3rd.

Moose said that was his worst matchup when asked. And we know why, explosive fighters can KO in a split second. And who is more explosive than Yoel.

Id say Yoel round 3 and I say this as a massive Moose fan.
Actually, moose said that Luke Rockhold would be his toughest fight. He referred to Romero as the number 1 challenger

natural Moussassi over the "Supplement" cuban.

Back