News Gegard Mousasi to defend title vs. John Salter at Bellator 264, Aug. 13

Someone on the first page ..... and you're accusing the wrong guy,lol, for an effort for the first tier goat to being an underdog to John Salter.... and it might not be 6-1 but itll be a bit underneath.

Are you even on the same page ?
Peruvian necktie is a sub you get on a front headlock which would imply that Mousasi is shooting on Salter...perhaps that guy will come in and say "I was totally being serious" but when I read that comment I took it as a joke and I think others did as well.

Peruvian necktie is a sub you get on a front headlock which would imply that Mousasi is shooting on Salter...perhaps that guy will come in and say "I was totally being serious" but when I read that comment I took it as a joke and I think others did as well.
LMFAO- do you have a big red ball u wear on your nose with big floppy shoes ?

I know what a Peruvian necktie is - the way it's meant inside and outside mma -

I didn't take it as a joke cause Gegard Mousasi detractors are a special kind of dumb ...... most fans of one of one my staple main sports are as unintelligent as they come.

I catch alot of hate because I continue to call out the dumb of this great sport ( AND LOVING IT - I GIVE ZERO F ....S).

I'm not calling u dumb ( I'm not familiar with you EITHER way)

LMFAO- do you have a big red ball u wear on your nose with big floppy shoes ?

I know what a Peruvian necktie is - the way it's meant inside and outside mma -

I didn't take it as a joke cause Gegard Mousasi detractors are a special kind of dumb ...... most fans of one of one my staple main sports are as unintelligent as they come.

I catch alot of hate because I continue to call out the dumb of this great sport ( AND LOVING IT - I GIVE ZERO F ....S).

I'm not calling u dumb ( I'm not familiar with you EITHER way)
Hahaha. In case anyone forgot that you're Franklin U. Never change.

This dude trying to shit on Bellator as always, meanwhile UFC put Vettori in a title fight. That dude lost to Shoeface of all people and went to draw with Omari and has 0 elite wins on his record lmao

Even the ghost of Weidman beat Omari

Shoeface is a weird target to pick on. He's an absolutely horrible style match up for Salter. More power than him on the feet and world championship level BJJ on the ground. What is Salter going to do to that guy?

Great fight. Was half expecting Tokov. I guess Tokov will be part of the Bellator Russia card in Moscow. All parties win.

Shoeface is a weird target to pick on. He's an absolutely horrible style match up for Salter. More power than him on the feet and world championship level BJJ on the ground. What is Salter going to do to that guy?
lol even Daniel Kelly finished him and he's terrible. If Heinisch can beat him who is average everywhere, Salter can definitely beat him

Sorry but you're overrating Shoeface and Vettori, I don't know what you saw in them lol

lol even Daniel Kelly finished him and he's terrible. If Heinisch can beat him who is average everywhere, Salter can definitely beat him

Sorry but you're overrating Shoeface and Vettori, I don't know what you saw in them lol

Well let's be honest if they've been in the UFC and haven't signed for Bellator you think they suck.

John Salter? WTF year is this?

Maybe Jason MacDonald or Kalib Starnes makes a return for his next defense after this one?

John Salter? WTF year is this?

Maybe Jason MacDonald or Kalib Starnes makes a return for his next defense after this one?
John Salter is a great example of a UFC washout that redeemed his career in Bellator. You can say that implies that the level is lower or whatever but the reality is he's 7-1 in the promotion with his only loss to Lovato Jr who's Moose's only loss in Bellator. I'd rather see them sign guys like Salter who were washed out young but still had a lot left in the tank then guys with little left in the tank that might have had higher highs.

I like the fight. Fan of Salter and his grappling could pose and interesting match. I see him possibly getting some early success with the takedown but losing over the stretch. Mouse by TKO in the 4th. Would love to be wrong and see Salter pull it off.

Get the full card out so people can buy tickets. Nobody wiol buy tickets for an event with only one fight announced.

Get the full card out so people can buy tickets. Nobody wiol buy tickets for an event with only one fight announced.

Are you kidding? Half the fights for the card in 2 weeks haven't been announced, you're asking them to announce fights 6 weeks in advance?

Are you kidding? Half the fights for the card in 2 weeks haven't been announced, you're asking them to announce fights 6 weeks in advance?
The fights are booked, they literally just have to post a tweet on their twitter account or give the info to Marcel Dorff

They are weird and I don't get it. They had John Macapá bout announced the week off last event but he was in camp so it wasn't short notice. AND he was their prelim headliner

Well, if they want to sell tickets LMAO.
I'm guessing they really don't give a fuck about the Mohegan Sun events and selling tickets. They announced a good amount of 263 which they are holding in LA with a full arena

The fights are booked, they literally just have to post a tweet on their twitter account or give the info to Marcel Dorff

They are weird and I don't get it. They had John Macapá bout announced the week off last event but he was in camp so it wasn't short notice. AND he was their prelim headliner
We know 6 fights from the mid-July card, 5 fights from the July 31st card, 1 fight from an August event, 0 from September, and 1 fighter participating in the Russia card. No idea why they continue to do things that way.

This one was a headscratcher. They announced it 2 days before the fight as part of the full line-up.

Stupid idea, who wants to make money?

wFOlkCm.gif

Back