Gear for the big guys

J

Jeremiah Bailey

Anyone know where us superheavyweights can get some gear?

I believe XFGear and Nogi have made bigger sizes for customers that have called them.

www.SSFgear.com

HCK sells shorts in up to size 44 and sprawls go to a size 42.

Talk to Paul at XFGear, he does custom stuff for bigger and smaller guys.

Jeremiah Bailey said:
Anyone know where us superheavyweights can get some gear?

If you cant find a specific short in your size, we would be more than happy to custom make whatever you need.

SSFGear is in the midst of trying to get some Bigger shorts, XFGear allows you to special order bigger shorts and Rashguards, and Nogi is now doing special Hoodie sizes, just ordered my sib zero XXXL last night from Chris.

Also, Paul last time we talked you said I should expect the shorts on Wed, still not here? Thursday or Friday I suppose?

COMBATSPORTS said:
If you cant find a specific short in your size, we would be more than happy to custom make whatever you need.

Can you do prints on shorts? Can I have my gym name printed on them?

How much more does it cost for custom sizes verses standard sizes?

SSF said:
I believe XFGear and Nogi have made bigger sizes for customers that have called them.

www.SSFgear.com

I went to your site the other day and like half the links sent me to the same page. It was kind of wierd.

untitled2ep.png

This is what shows up.

sorry, those were dead links in the MMA section. Thanks for the heads up. To see the rashguards and fight shorts you have to go to each brands section. I wil make a section just of those those iteams and hoodies soon.

www.SSFgear.com

I get the same problem sometimes, but I have not had a problem lately

siriusathletic.com has gloves and kimonos that will fit a giant.

Gloves and gis I think we all can cover, the big guys need stylish shorts, rashguards and shirts. There seems to be a shortage of that.

www.SSFgear.com

Back