GDR is gonna put hands on Nunes

I thought Holm would be a challenge for Nunes, but she was so scared that she got knocked out as a result.

I expect Germaine to put up a better fight, but I'm still picking Nunes by TKO or Submission.

As long as Amanda doesn't grapple, I agree.

She'll turn Nunes in to a panic Wrestler. Her stand up is just as good and refined as Val but she has the power to hurt Nunes.

....... and if GDR was a little concerned with cyborg then she should be " more than concerned" with the female beast we call Amanda Nunes.
Nunes overconfidence in her stand up will get her ko'd. GDR will not be goaded in to a fire fight like Cris was.

Nunes overconfidence in her stand up will get her ko'd. GDR will not be goaded in to a fire fight like Cris was.
GDR brings m-thai credentials to table and the length to go with it but in the end, Nunes has the technique, shoulder torque, and punching power of a man. As soon as GDR feels her power.....watch what happens and see how the best of plans go out the proverbial window.
If fight happens- watch -

D9behVzXsAASlDQ.0.jpeg

AADnxgF.img
Female Barboza

It took GDR 5 rounds to win a controversial decision against Holly. Nunes knocked her out in the first. MMAmath.

Don't @ me

If you wanna standard 1 month AV bet on this young ass account then step up ...

GDR ..and new.
I actually one hundred percent agree with your thread title, but you left a crucial bit out, should read GDR is gonna put hands on Nunes after the bell. She did her best work against Holm after rounds had finished.

If Nunes decides to take GDR down this will be a repeat of their first fight.

Something tells me she will try to prove a point by standing with Germaine though, in which case she could very well be in for the worst ass kicking off her career

ya'll better hope nunes does'nt use her ground game like last time
032_Amanda_Nunes_vs_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.jpg

ufs1-5_05_nunes_vs_derandemie_005.jpg

only way nunes *might* lose is if she decides to stand and trade.

GDR vs Holly was competitive.

Holly/Nunes and GDR/Nunes 1 wasn't even close.

Back