GDP breaks record percentage growth. Thanks Big T!

It was always going to be a massive increase when things opened back up to any extent to be fair. Same with job gains etc. If it hadn't been a record increase then you'd have serious problems.

If there's more lockdowns then there'll be more records.

It was always going to be a massive increase when things opened back up to any extent to be fair. Same with job gains etc. If it hadn't been a record increase then you'd have serious problems.

If there's more lockdowns then there'll be more records.
minimizing it once again.

The economists didn't even expect this much growth.

minimizing it once again.

The economists didn't even expect this much growth.

I'd go with that line then rather than the record growth line. I don't particularly care, but it was always going to be a record.

But it's compared to the quarter beforehand, right? Which was shit, due to covid.

I'm not trying to poo poo it.

Whoever wins the presidency is going to have a hell of a great year in 2021, financially, compared to 2020.

But it's compared to the quarter beforehand, right? Which was shit, due to covid.

I'm not trying to poo poo it.

Whoever wins the presidency is going to have a hell of a great year in 2021, financially, compared to 2020.
aka

if Biden wins The dems will say "He saved the economy"
If Trump wins "The economy isn't doing well because of him, its because its rebounding from he quarter beforehand"

even the economists didn't expect this.

In before dems get use their usual pessimism to minimize this.

So is the economy destroyed because of COVID restrictions or not? We've been telling you that a sensible approach to COVID will allow the economy to function.

Thats not a source confirming that biden savies lives and the economy in the future lol

How are you this dense? I guess in your alternative reality bubble that you live in, Trump is out there telling people to wear masks and is not downplaying the virus. That he's listening to the experts, the Doctors. Guess what? He's not. He makes fun of people who wear masks. The people around him make claims that masks don't work. This article refutes that.

tenor.gif

I'm just here for the liberals still giving credit to Obama four years after he was sent into retirement.

Back