• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gave a girl at work flowers, she acted disgusted

Flowers in 2017.

s2-jjlaugh_jd-9n.gif

Nothing gets women drier then a beta male cuck provider.

See how you have to edit your post to explain? Even though, I understood completely from the OP that she was not your cup of tea but still. Perhaps you ought to explain what the flowers are for or meant.

Also, due to the nature of what flowers represent, you should've chose something else. Hint: Not chocolates. I know different flowers mean different things but in today's ignorant culture, all flowers mean love. Not just roses. Even if you give them those white funeral flowers, they will still think you're trying to get into their pants.

You should probably explain to her what the flowers meant and she means to you. And tell your other co-workers (including her) to go educate themselves.

Flowers in 2017.

s2-jjlaugh_jd-9n.gif

Nothing gets women drier then a beta male cuck provider.
HA! You'd think...girls love old school. I one time had a girl tell me she likes it when a guy writes her letters. I was equally flabbergasted. And here I am texting her like a modern person.

In fact, almost every girl I talk to still likes it when guys give them flowers and chocolates. I always think it's lame cuz everyone does it. Girls will be girls. Can't get pass those fake unrealistic holleywood romance mumbo jumbo.

Also, due to the nature of what flowers represent, you should've chose something else. Hint: Not chocolates. I know different flowers mean different things but in today's ignorant culture, all flowers mean love. Not just roses. Even if you give them those white funeral flowers, they will still think you're trying to get into their pants.
Shoulda given her black dead roses.

Back