Gator don't play no ish!!!

When I was a kid I would watch Emeril and Steve Irwin every Saturday night, still have a passion for animals and cooking.

Look at this bloke I found in the backyard last weekend. (Didn’t eat it.)
YvXromE.jpg

What a cool specimen!

He wants some walking around money...and he wants to buy some shoes.

When I was a kid I would watch Emeril and Steve Irwin every Saturday night, still have a passion for animals and cooking.

YvXromE.jpg

Looks scared and confused

Put on a shirt and clean those damn fingernails Cleetus.

I was gardening before I walked back and spotted it. There is a concrete drainage basin that it lives in, I’m assuming it’s at least 50 years old.

It was actually really calm, brought it over for the kids to look at for a minute then put it back to sunbathe.

YvXromE.jpg
Me too.

He is a beauty!

Found a bigger one, this guy was too aggressive to pick up plus it smelled like a dirty vag.

I was gardening again so ignore the dirty man hands.

vXKLS7k.jpg

3szvTzW.jpg

Found a bigger one, this guy was too aggressive to pick up plus it smelled like a dirty vag.

I was gardening again so ignore the dirty man hands.

vXKLS7k.jpg

3szvTzW.jpg

Awesome! We used to have a colony of red eared sliders that survived a couple of winters here in stockholm but i haven't seen any in a while.. they were being let out by hobbyists and last i heard they were being collected and euthanised.. invasive..

I just love seeing people handling big reptiles/fish.. if you're somewhat used to handling them you can always see the ko/blood like 40minutes in advance.. just like someone winding up this huge, sprinting haymaker in a fight and somehow still catches the other guy clean..

Like how the hell did you not see this coming..

Awesome! We used to have a colony of red eared sliders that survived a couple of winters here in stockholm but i haven't seen any in a while.. they were being let out by hobbyists and last i heard they were being collected and euthanised.. invasive..

I think those are an invasive species in Ohio as well even though you see them everywhere. It’s amazing how these turtles and snakes survive multiple winters.

Back