Ganryujima 3: Starting Over - All Fight Videos!

Hoshikaze (Mongolian Wrestling) vs. Bonginkosi Madonsela (Zulu Wrestling) Part 1:

Hoshikaze (Mongolian Wrestling) vs. Bonginkosi Madonsela (Zulu Wrestling) Part 2:

Ganryujima 3: Kiyoshi Tamura (UWF) vs. Jackie Gosh (Krav Maga) Part 1:

Ganryujima 3: Kiyoshi Tamura (UWF) vs. Jackie Gosh (Krav Maga) Part 2:

Thank you! But it looks like Fuji TV is coming after you.

I love how everybody who fights in Ganryujima becomes a black belt.

A for effort but Fuji pulled a Zuffa.

Should upload these to streamable if possible titled "dick poop shit" or something (to prevent them from being found by autocopyright programs or interns or whatever the fuck they use to find the videos).

A for effort but Fuji pulled a Zuffa.

Should upload these to streamable if possible titled "dick poop shit" or something (to prevent them from being found by autocopyright programs or interns or whatever the fuck they use to find the videos).

They still work for me. Doesn't show them as being taken down.

Anyone else having trouble watching them?

I love you again

Just finished watching all the fights. The Thai guy absolutely starched Toshi. That was a nasty knockout. The guy from Israel looked more like a wrestler or MMA fighter than a krav maga guy. Zulu wrestler being corned by a guy in an ivory suit was funny.

2 dudes, one in a black gi and one in a blue gi, looked like total amateurs. Did the guy in the black gi get injured? He laid on the ground after a stand up and was holding his leg but then got up and continued.

Last edited:
Can't wait to watch. Thanks for posting.

What happened to Tamura during that slam? Did his head hit the light?

They should set up Gris Bordeaux vs Hoshikaze

Also FujiTV are dicks for taking down the samurai intro. I can understand the fights but come on.

Bobby Ologun (the guy in the ivory suit) said he threw in the towel for Bonginkosi because he felt like a brawl was going to break out at any moment.

Yeah, I don't know what was up with the guy in black holding his leg like he was hurt. I think he was just making excuses because he knew he was going to lose.

Jackie looked pretty good. They had to push the lights back into place so Tamura must've hit his head... I guess he won't be Wands tag-team partner now... Maybe Dida's back in, but he had a long fight himself...

They should do Kuntap vs. Bharat at the next event. I wish Douwes would return to Ganryujima also.

They should set up Gris Bordeaux vs Hoshikaze

Also FujiTV are dicks for taking down the samurai intro. I can understand the fights but come on.

Last edited:
2 dudes, one in a black gi and one in a blue gi, looked like total amateurs. Did the guy in the black gi get injured? He laid on the ground after a stand up and was holding his leg but then got up and continued.

Apparently he pinched a nerve in his thigh. That's a new one.

However, when Iwakura tries Kumiao, it is battered Gabura been with the right punch to the body to Seto, when it is down on the ground from there, will twist the waist, would hurt the top of the left thigh outside. 45-year-old Iwakura, as early as pinch.

Translated from the play by play on the Ganryujima page.

http://ganryujima.jp/archives/2541

Following Ganryujima 3 on March 25th it was revealed that the hybrid martial arts promotion is aiming for July as the month of their next event.

where the fuck are the results?

One post above yours is a link to the play by play. :rolleyes:

There's a link to all the fights in post #10

I looked for results and it seems that none of these fights or any fights from previous ganryujima events counted towards any official mma record.

They don't count as official MMA. Like Shoot-boxing, or tag team MMA, they're a sport of their own. They classify themselves as a hybrid martial arts promotion. They post the results here, http://ganryujima.jp/event-results but they haven't updated them yet.

just right click, and hit "translate to English" with google chrome

thanks a million for the videos. fun stuff as always from ganryujima. not so crazy about seeing hoshikaze turn heel like that, but he could make it fun. also kind of too bad to see watanabe get blown away by the indian guy, but it's also fun to see a guy clowning around like that get ko'ed.

Back