Gangster Thread II

i got put on with 112 broadway 10 years back and been tapped in with the LA homies for a min now. i didn't know you were from vers though got a few solid locs from there who fuck with the set tough.

Tell me about 52 112 BGC. That's why I made this thread cuz

Ok so you think you real Crip and I'm not because I'm claim Hxxver? I'm just making conversation because you're my sherbro
nah no issue with you or the vers the folk/loc shit was just common back then and alotta cats didn't know what they were pushing. what you wanna know about broadway?

1773113-white_gangstas_12811.jpg

LMAO, I used this picture as the cover for the first (and only) album I ever recorded, back when I was 17.

Also please stop posting this dogshit threads.

i got put on with 112 broadway 10 years back and been tapped in with the LA homies for a min now. i didn't know you were from vers though got a few solid locs from there who fuck with the set tough.

English please

One man wrecking crew checking in.[smull1]

nah no issue with you or the vers the folk/loc shit was just common back then and alotta cats didn't know what they were pushing. what you wanna know about broadway?

I understand. We're not supposed to be down with Rollin 0s either but there aren't any Rollin 0s around here. But in the same fucking knowledge we're supposed to show love to all Crips. There's a lot of contradictions.

Shit I'd like to know whatever you want to tell. I don't bang anymore so I like to hear other people's experiences.

lol. I'm just trying to find people that have had similar life experiences.

Shit, dog, din know we wuz keepin' it real.

This was what my crew looked back in the eighties, no lie.

24qjm0g.jpg

Shit, dog, din know we wuz keepin' it real.

This was what my crew looked back in the eighties, no lie.

24qjm0g.jpg

Lol I know it sounds silly, and it was silly, but there's a certain Camaraderie that im looking for in people to converse with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_Eastman

"Eastman's greatest rival was Paul Kelly (Paolo Antonio Vaccarelli), immigrant leader of the Italian Five Points Gang. The warfare between these two gangs reached a fever pitch on September 17, 1903, with a protracted gun battle on Rivington Street involving dozens of gangsters. One man was killed and a second reported fatally wounded[4][5][6] and numerous innocent civilians were injured. Members of the Eastman gang were arrested."

220px-Monk_Eastman_mugshot_1903.jpg

dev2_1.jpg

Biggest gang in the nation. You got to earn these bad boys. I still carry one of these in the back of my wallet everyday.

I understand. We're not supposed to be down with Rollin 0s either but there aren't any Rollin 0s around here. But in the same fucking knowledge we're supposed to show love to all Crips. There's a lot of contradictions.

Shit I'd like to know whatever you want to tell. I don't bang anymore so I like to hear other people's experiences.
no doubt we push gangstas/movin so we don't affiliate with the nayborhood side for the most part either but 60s are hella deep out here so its hard not to run across em.. we've always been outnumbered since Atlanta has always been a predominately blood city until the last few years. the amount of members out this way is fairly small since we ain't as big league sized or spread out like that but i do know of homies in denver and NY.. now that i'm tapped in with the keways from the motherland i'll probably touch down on the turf next year.

I saw a movie about gangs in the 80s once.

bIj8Wlp8QUNR6oKjoJrOF7AhYqF.jpg

Back