Gamescom trailers and gameplay

[YT]watch?v=55cq0wndP3k[/YT]

[YT]watch?t=29&v=pTbaWgLjN6s[/YT]

Mirror's Edge, Unravel, Hellblade, Syndicate, Crackdown 3, Scalebound... all look wow. And Mad Max and Just Cause 3. Avalanche is on fire.

Last edited:
EA & ATVI's stocks are flying this morning based on, in part (if you believe the analysts) what they're showing at this event.

ATVI is up 13%. That's wild. So glad I bought ATVI and EA a year ago.

Battlefront has auto-aim in ships? ROFL

Fu** you EA

Mount and Blade 2 ?!

WOOOOOH, so pumped for that game

Anyone else feel like Quantum Break is just setting itself up for failure?

Kinda weird not seeing DoMeFavors around here. I guess he's still on dubs.

Thanks for keeping us updated Ghost while he's away.

Also, holy shit at that Great Malboro in the FFXV gameplay demo. I want that game so bad. I love beating the shit out of Malboro's. Probably PFP the strongest mob in Final Fantasy history. Bad Breath ftl. :(

Battlefront has auto-aim in ships? ROFL

Fu** you EA

Mount and Blade 2 ?!

WOOOOOH, so pumped for that game

Where did you hear that? From the gameplay demo? Pretty sure it's just a lock on for Proton Torpedoes. The blasters were still manual aim. Holy over-reaction.

Here's the Scalebound gameplay demo's. My body is ready.

Extended

Last edited:
Where did you hear that? From the gameplay demo? Pretty sure it's just a lock on for Proton Torpedoes. The blasters were still manual aim. Holy over-reaction.

Nope, the torpedoes does indeed lock on but I'm talking about the lasers auto-gimbal aim. Watch it again mate. If you still have doubts the Falcon Millenium is doing it like for the major part of its appearance. Though the X-wing and A-wing clearly do have them.

I'm not even sure why or how the fixed X-wing weapons are even gimballing at all.

Nope, the torpedoes does indeed lock on but I'm talking about the lasers auto-gimbal aim. Watch it again mate. If you still have doubts the Falcon Millenium is doing it like for the major part of its appearance. Though the X-wing and A-wing clearly do have them.

I'm not even sure why or how the fixed X-wing weapons are even gimballing at all.

According to the alpha testers. The maps are to damn small for aerial combat, and 20vs20 on pc isnt enough.

Holy shit MS destroyed!

Back