• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GamerGate News & Discussion v5: Inhaling Toxic Masculinity Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy they're doing a GG episode. I wonder how painful it's going to be. Maybe someone will ask 'who is this 4chan?'

Pretty crazy they're doing a GG episode. I wonder how painful it's going to be. Maybe someone will ask 'who is this 4chan?'

Team Tech Expert: "Not 'who'-- 'what'. It's the back alley of the internet, full of outcasts, hackers, pedophiles."

Lead Detective: "Pedophiles?"

Team Tech Expert: "Anyone who is scum is welcome."

Lead Detective: "Well as long as they stay on the internet, there's no problem. Why're we worried about a bunch of basement dwellers?"

Ice-T: "Because..."

He enters from off screen and tosses down a file with the picture of a lip-ringed, green haired girl on the front. The file name reads, "Chloe Finn."

Ice-T: "...they just left the basement."

Team Tech Expert: "Not 'who'-- 'what'. It's the back alley of the internet, full of outcasts, hackers, pedophiles."

Lead Detective: "Pedophiles?"

Team Tech Expert: "Anyone who is scum is welcome."

Lead Detective: "Well as long as they stay on the internet, there's no problem. Why're we worried about a bunch of basement dwellers?"

Ice-T: "Because..."

He enters from off screen and tosses down a file with the picture of a lip-ringed, green haired girl on the front. The file name reads, "Chloe Finn."

Ice-T: "...they just left the basement."

Haha. I remember CSI (I think Miami) did an episode about GTA. The game has a 'rape' mission. Some bros played it and went and raped a girl.

http://www.salon.com/2005/11/22/csi_gamers/

How things change. What would Salon say now eh?

Joe was a basic bitch in that, both sides are stupid stop fighting. I know he got pissed off and stayed neutral but come on.

That KITH skit was hilarious. Believe it or not, universities went through that in the early 90s. I'm sure that's the origination of the sketch.

B8z-VauCcAAG-dN.jpg

WOW (if real).

That KITH skit was hilarious. Believe it or not, universities went through that in the early 90s. I'm sure that's the origination of the sketch.

B8z-VauCcAAG-dN.jpg

WOW (if real).

Does anyone have good links to all the people exposing her as a fraud who stole footage?

EDIT: Also wasn't it Wu who used the Full Metal Jacket quote about Baldwin?

Last edited:
Hideous Kojima is a genius name.

It truly is, I've been calling him that for awhile just because it sort of rolls off the tongue better (huge gaylord for his games too naturally).

Also, I like how even when people really take a shit on these people for exploiting shit for their own purpose and they have nothing to come back but "its misogyny guys.."

Also, "you know ED tracks your IP right?" as opposed to what? You cant fucking go anywhere without there being trace that you went there. These people...

I'm completely reticent to post needless drama from attention whores, so this goes in the spoiler tags.

So Wu is on the oppression trail yet again (a shitty knockoff of The Oregon Trail). Evidently this deranged lunatic/troll blamed Wu for his wreck.

And of course she and the anti-GG press are blaming all of GamerGate.

The guy is clearly a troll IMO.
B83e1AXIAAAfL2e.png:large

But some new stuff has surfaced on Wu. She wanted to force herself in this debate for awhile, well before the first phony death threat.
B82U8ehIEAAnAfA.jpg:large

That happened before she became known, so she was at least fishing for a reaction at least. A proven liar at that:
800px-Srhbutts_reddit.PNG

Speaking of srhbutts and branching from this link posted earlier, I read Sarah Butts' Encyclopedia Dramatica page, and all I can say is... something is definitely wrong with her. I know there are some people in GG who aren't shining beacons of role models, but why is it almost every time one of the loudest AGGros steps to the plate, digging into their histories shows not only how hypocritical they are, but how psychotic and deranged they are as well? And they hide it behind misogyny or transmisogyny. :rolleyes:

Supposedly Milo has more info on another one of these well known AGGros who may have a mental disorder (Randi Harper).

And another AGGro exposed. The Shanley Show: Was The Whole Thing An Elaborate Hoax? When Gawker/Valleywag is calling you out... show's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back