Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

twich-witcher-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-%D0%92-%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%85-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B9-6697081.jpeg

Could absolutely see this and anyone with older brothers can probably relate. <Lmaoo>

This is why I don’t get the appeal of Twitch. I had two older brothers growing up and would always have to watch them playing games on our NES and barely ever getting to play myself and hated it. The fact that streaming videos of playing video games is so big makes me wonder “did none of these people have older siblings growing up or something?”

A guy who calls himself “Apex Alpha” complaining that Sony doesn’t have attractive enough virtual females for him.

A guy who calls himself “Apex Alpha” complaining that Sony doesn’t have attractive enough virtual females for him.

Saw this (left image) making the rounds last night before bed and eventually saw the concept art people were comparing it to. I have to say, the 3D modelling artists at Guerilla definitely strayed, lol.

<Neil01>
e/ All I can find at moment are the original HZD panels, which I find very nice:
08fa05f047f3cc050c9338626ef8bc4f.png

ENxg1WYX0AEzt1d.png

Saw this (left image) making the rounds last night before bed and eventually saw the concept art people were comparing it to. I have to say, the 3D modelling artists at Guerilla definitely strayed, lol.

<Neil01>
e/ All I can find at moment are the original HZD panels, which I find very nice:
08fa05f047f3cc050c9338626ef8bc4f.png

ENxg1WYX0AEzt1d.png
I think they used a scan of an actress for Aloy and tweaked it a bit.

This was started by an Xbox fanboy in probably the saddest iteration of console wars I’ve ever seen. “Xbox has way hotter chicks than PlayStation, bro” is just not a level of cringe I can sink to.

I think they used a scan of an actress for Aloy and tweaked it a bit.

This was started by an Xbox fanboy in probably the saddest iteration of console wars I’ve ever seen. “Xbox has way hotter chicks than PlayStation, bro” is just not a level of cringe I can sink to.
I think you're right. I remember seeing the RL headshot of the woman used; not dissimilar in face (obviously) but short, dark hair.

Normally I’d actually probably side with that guy, but in this case her more “rugged” look in game is a lot more appropriate than the fan art that’s been all dolled up. I’m not that familiar with the series as I haven’t played HZD, but my understanding is she’s supposed to be some kind of post-apocalyptic techno-Barbarian. If that’s the case then she shouldn’t look like the image on the right with make up and shit. You can tell she’s wearing blush, lip gloss and she’s got mascara on her eyelashes and has had her eyebrows done, so it’s not a realistic look for the character at all given her environment.

The image on the left however shows someone that’s weather worn with sun burn on her cheeks and nose and no hint of makeup which is much more appropriate.

Back