Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

Ill bet they go with Jon killing Danny and then he will not take the Throne and live in exile (He should for not giving Danny the sexy time which costed lots of innocent lives)

I'm going to have to drink as much Rum as possible before the episode airs.
Ugh not Captain Morgan though. One time I just had ONE shot and puked all over the place.

Ugh that stuff is nasty

Ill bet they go with Jon killing Danny and then he will not take the Throne and live in exile (He should for not giving Danny the sexy time which costed lots of innocent lives)

Thats why i always smash my aunt when she asks

This is it.

Unfortunately the showrunners basically made it more like wiping your ass too much and being glad when you’re finally done drawing brown lines.

I will miss this thread.. it’s been a fun few years

Still cant believe the Night King was a Can, Years of buildup to get Dropped by Ayra

I came into the season wanting only a few things; A few decent reunions, mainly between Arya/Jon and Arya/Sandor(which I got) and a hope that the final thing they show will be a release date for Winds of Winter. Which I won't get.

I hope we get a Jon vs greyworm fight

Greyworm gave him your pussy look when Jon tried to stop the attack

If you had told me a few years back- like around Sons of Harpy season- that Greyworm would make it to the last episode of the series, I would have...been moderately surprised.

Still cant believe the Night King was a Can, Years of buildup to get Dropped by Ayra

Night king should’ve been the final boss.. instead we got some frat boy pirate and Cersei staring out of a balcony. Sick.

I don't know about you fools, but my body is ready. And I'm ready for all your tears.

I sound like a broken record, but Danny would not have gone MAD if Jon would have Boned Danny and saved thousands of innocent lives. They really threw Jons character down the toilet

Back