Game of Thrones S08E01 Discussion Thread: Break The Walls Down (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Pick the title for Episode 2’s Thread (Suggestions are still welcome)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy was getting threats because of his role as joffrey he was that good

haha, what? Im going to have to google that, that is awesome. My sister-in-law had to leave the room for his scenes.

It’s funny how the same guys are in several movies of the same type. Lord commander Mormont was in braveheart and Troy in about the same capacity.

Or how some actors in similar roles look like the same person, but arent!

Robert the Bruce from Braveheart

robert-the-bruce-braveheart-actoer.jpg

Guy from KOH (a different actor)

main-qimg-006eeefc43a7fc02f9eeab861f0e9870

Then you have this guy who has the same last name of the actor who played Joffrey, and is from the same area. He has been in Braveheart, Troy, AND Kingdom of Heaven

ad59f2ec142a961ca9ec3db61c60c25e

cef9bcb4c64e3dc818f54ab8e0f3f42d.jpg

"That Cleganebowl shite," he calls it. On the show, The Hound's loathed older brother is the even bigger, even nastier "Mountain", played by Icelandic strongman Julius Hapfor Bjornsson. Cleganebowl refers to a long-running fan fantasy that some day the two men will meet in a momentous single combat.

McCann, naturally, is ruling nothing in or out.

"I have met him, yes. He's not that much taller than me. But if it kicks off I'm still gonna be the Jack Russell and he'll be the Rottweiler. Mind you, look at me now," he says, pointing to his crocked knee.

"Guess I'd better start training."

It’s funny how the same guys are in several movies of the same type. Lord commander Mormont was in braveheart and Troy in about the same capacity.

Let this blow your mind:

Young Lord Commander J. Mormont on the left...you know who on the right...

3djkp1xzzwlz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back