• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GAME OF THRONES Prequel Starring Naomi Watts Cancelled at HBO

Dunk & Egg is one of them, without a doubt. And there's a good chance that another will be about Robert's Rebellion.

As for the other two, my guesses would be Aegon's Conquest and the First Blackfyre Rebellion.

The Dance of the Dragons would be another possibility if it didn't feature so many dragons. The FX budget would go through the roof with what... 17 dragons, if memory serves?

Aegon's Conquest would do nicely for a one off event. And the First Blackfyre Rebellion has so many interesting characters and intrigues before the fighting even starts that it could make for some interesting TV.
Would love to see skinny Robert kicking ass and making the 8.

Oberyn Martell and Rhaegar Targaryen are both great characters that could carry a miniseries at least

- Dunk & Egg
- Roberts Rebellion
- Dance of Dragons
- Aegons Conquest

Don't like prequel stories but BCS has been good so I'll check it out.

why don't they just keep making more game of thrones instead this season being 7 episodes long is pretty dumb.

How about he finishes the fucking book series instead.

why don't they just keep making more game of thrones instead this season being 7 episodes long is pretty dumb.

Well Martin has already mapped out the story for GoT and that story has a definite end.

GRRM hasn't even finished the D&E series yet.

So unless he wants HBO to finish another series, It'll probably be the last to get made/air.

Robert's Rebellion would be epic as fuck, also Aegon Targaryen fuck everyone tour

I don't really care what they are... I'm going to watch them.

Dat cash grab!

also Aegon Targaryen fuck everyone tour

Meria Martell would like a word with you...

Yellow_Toad.jpg

They're running out of story and they said they wanted to up the budget and scale of each episode.

Back