Game of Thrones best Series ever?

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I love Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos , etc..

But GOT is unique.

The quality of this serie is just out of this world.

Discuss

the new Lannister baby was a monster

o.o fuck i tought i was on Mayberry mods please delete this

GOT is awesome, best show on tv right now but its not the best of all time.

Sopranos
Breaking Bad
WIre

They are still the top 3 but GOT is in the top 5 already for me.

Its one of those shows that keeps getting better, hopefully they can keep that up through the rest of the series.

I've never read the books but I know some of the spoilers but from what I've heard after this book they are on I believe the books after kind of get worse.

Is that true? Plus he still has to finish the last two books, it sounds like the series will end up passing the books.

I would love for them to do a prequel series either after when the series is done or take a few seasons off while he finishes the last two books.

Either do a series with Aegon the Conqueror or do a series with the Mad King and what led up to the events of the start of GOT tv show.

Could keep alot of characters and bring back Ned and Robert and introduce the Mad King etc.

That would be pretty cool, its like what Spartacus did when the guy got sick and they had to delay the second season. they did a prequel which allowed them to bring back a main character and introduce new ones.

Walking Dead was 1st series (besides TUF) that I watched. Game of Thrones has more blood and boobs, does like.

It's not over. How can you call it the best ever? What if season 5 and season 6 completely suck?

if you don't think The Wire is the best thing ever you either didn't watch it or you be stupid.

Yes of course, and The Gladiator is the best movie of all time, followed by Braveheart. :D

Don't let the hype fools you, Game Of Thrones is a cool product (especially if you are a teen or a fantasy enthusiastic) but this is not great television, this is not classic television.

P.S.
While Breaking Bad is a great series, it's not in the same league of The Wire and The Sopranos. The latters go deep into human behavior, crime, guilt, society and democracy...Breaking BAd is just about some evil genius who shows a cool plan after another.

Game of Thrones is the best show on HBO.

Sopranos, Oz, Entourage, True Detective, Boardwalk Empire are all other great ones

GOT is pretty damn epic, and if you haven't been watching Hannibal, I highly recommend it. It's another awesome must watch TV show.

I like A Song of Ice and Fire but I don't like the GOT HBO series.

Sopranos, Rome, Deadwood and Breaking Bad are much better shows.

GOT>Wire>Oz>Boardwalk Empire>90's Xmen Cartoon>Breaking Bad

90's X men cartoons were awesome, especially any of the story arc's including the sentinels and apocalypse

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back