• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game: Name Sherdogs most antagonistic/infamous threads.

Arkham's Notorious Geyser

"Sorry about that"
@red
Reaction score
I'd like to play a little game, and it's rather self explanatory. Over the years Sherdog has had many Iconic threads, and most often than not, the ones that get the best/funniest responses are the ones with the most antagonistic thread titles and premises.

I'll start with one, and we just keep it going and let's see how many we can get. I'll get the easy one out the way.

Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?

That Erick Silva crap really gets on my tits

OH HES A YOUNG PROSPECT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA right guys????

A real classic was

Where is Goran Reljic?

And that 8ft tall guy that dwarfed a prime Frank Mir

And that 8ft tall guy that dwarfed a prime Frank Mir

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/got-to-meet-frank-mir-today.1817483/

usZRR.jpg

One that could’ve been a classic was the Bao Quach/Jim Allcorn thread but the mods deleted it.
<DCrying>

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...sio-sakara-an-apocolyptic-fighter-or.3673457/

is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

Not a thread, but the following acts deserve banning on site:

People who post "in" gifs in shoop threads, and then don't shoop - you're the worst of all.

People who post the "who da fook is that guy" gif when people talk about former/up and coming fighters. The disrespect is complete.

"Cheaters never Prosper"

People who make WMMA threads without pictures.

People who post videos without cliffs.

Last edited:
Cody garbrandt ghey threads with the appropriate info/pics are immediately culled

Another thread type I can think of is the type of threads that always happen a day or two before the fight talking about "(Insert Fighter name) will absolutely destroy (insert name of fighter)" only for it to be wrong 99% of the time.

Renatio Moican will absolutely destroy Aldo.

Back