Gamboa vs Salido Sept. 11th

Peterson is done, he's gonna need a KO.

The stage too big for him? He's completely lost the plot.

2 more low blows.

DQ loss

Peterson went mental. The guy got his heart taken away during the second round.

Peterson choked but I have to admit I love those type of fights. To bad that it ended on a DQ.

It's over, DQ for another low blow.

Too bad, it could have been a much more competitive and entertaining fight. Peterson lost his mind out there.

That could be the most low blows I've ever seen in a fight... even the Bowe/Golata bouts had less (but more powerful)

Peterson just looks terrible after the 1st....

I agree but he actually looked like he was regaining some of his composure after his points were taken away and seemed to be putting together some decent combos and connecting.

Can we think of another example of a fighter who fell apart that quickly? Peterson had a great first round and then midway through the second just fell apart completely.

Finally a stoppage after all those low blows...Peterson should have listen to his corner....his jab was pretty.....smh

Damn, I feel bad for Peterson, I know a couple of guys that work out with him and he's supposedly a great guy. I hope he comes back better and stronger and doesn't let the HBO lights shake him up.

Oh sh1t! Gamboa goes down (looked like a slip), he's not hurt but still not a good look,

Quit dancing around already and put Salido to sleep.

Round 9 coming up

Damn, Salido looked like he nearly jumped out of his shoes after missing that hook.

Damn Gamboa got a little too excited and hit him while Salido was already down, two point deduction, smh

Back