Galaxy s7 question (what apps should I get?)

HUNTERMANIA

Always Striving.
@Silver
Reaction score
So... I just got my first real smart phone recently and I like it a lot, but I'm on youtube now, I have the youtube app and I'm signed in with my account and I don't see my playlists anywhere? Or any way to get to them? Does anyone know how to do this (find your saved playlists)?

I did a quick google search and I didn't see anything. Sorry if this a really dumb question, I have zero experience with smart phones.

***(PROBLEM SOLVED!)***

Anyone got any cool apps I should download and use? Never really used any apps before, what do I need to get?

Last edited:
Go to your Account (icon looks like a silhouette of a person) at the top of the screen. From there your playlists should be under Library. If not, then well the phone is smarter than you and it's time to hang it up man....

yeah but on this one there is no account icon -- maybe because it's giving me a free youtube Red trial? There's only 'home' the 'youtube music today' and 'liked' icons, there's only 3 icons

Ok maybe the 'liked' playlists has all my playlists automatically liked? I can see them now, thanks!

And I think they're in order of last updated, too!!! Which would be really fucking great because YT stopped putting some of my playlists back at the top, even though I had added stuff to them. These seem to be in order, though!!! YAY!

That's so weird to me that 'liked playlists' is where I would find all my playlists in the order they're supposed to be in. Sweet, tho.

Anyone got any cool stuff to recommend that I should do for apps on my phone? I have no experience with smart phones.

Of course, you should get the Sherdog app.

Music

Yes

You have to download an application for your music otherwise you can't play it

I just got an S7

Still think my Sony Z1 is just as good but the screen broke itself and Sony refused to fix it so I'm boycotting them

Oh and Mobdro

samsung pay and pokemon go are all you need.

Definitely not becoming a slave to pokemon go, lol

Co1KWZ1UMAAqOf0.jpg:large

more people don't have app recommendations? I thought everyone loved smartphones on here?

I use my Moxee to check e-mail, listen to music via the youtubes, check my bank accounts, credit card accounts, get a word of the day from a dictionary app, keep notes with a notepad app, shop on amazon, read wikipedia whilst I defecate and browse the interwebz with chrome. oh yeah plus recently I tried out the sherdog app. That's not bad either.

I use my Moxee to check e-mail, listen to music via the youtubes, check my bank accounts, credit card accounts, get a word of the day from a dictionary app, keep notes with a notepad app, shop on amazon, read wikipedia whilst I defecate and browse the interwebz with chrome. oh yeah plus recently I tried out the sherdog app. That's not bad either.

There's legit a sherdog app?

lol no I'm not messing with you, I DL'ed it and the sherdog.com homepage came up and I was like no way is this app any valuable if you can just see the news stuff - I'm not tech savvy at all and I'm zoned out right now, didn't even look for how I could get on the forums from there

Back