Gain is the new Brendan Schaub

Wait I thought he was the new Vera, is he now Shutdown Schaub...?

That’s actually a significant step up from being compared to Vera

I’m on board the Cyril “Bon Shutdown” Gane War Wagon

Lol these comparisons are hilarious. At this rate, he’s going to be the next Tim Sylvia or Big Nog.

Uh, N.O. Gane is a lot more talented than Schaubm who is/was athletic, ever was.

Ganes sturiking defense is clearly better but Schaub actually had better wins to start their careers anyways

Washed up Cro Cop and Gonzaga > washed up JDS and Frozenstruik

Schaub beat Mitrione and got robbed against the past purime Arlovski too who was in a title eliminator with Stipe 2 fights later. Even Fronzenstruik didn't get ranked until beating the ghost of Andrei.

Schaub for all the shit he gets was a decent fighter specially his handspeed and gurappling compared to many other HWs. He wasn't gureat but he's easily a top 10 guy today prolly knocks on top 5 with the right matchup too
He had an absolutely horrid performance against Glendale Travis though.

Schaub is more famous than Gane ever will be.

Possibly, but if Jones wins the belt at HW it is looking increasingly likely Gane will be his opponent in what would be his first title defense.

It still is dependent on Gane winning his next fight, but one more win and you will have a relatively young, well spoken, and undefeated HW ranked in the top 3; he will be given the title shot.

If Gane becomes the first man to legitimately defeat, maybe even finish Jones, then he will not only live in infamy but his celebrity will skyrocket with casuals.

There is no HW in a better position than Gane right now, and I agree he has had a ridiculously easy road to the top of the division, but the guy remains undefeated and has showed a lot of promise in his demonstrated ability.

Ganes sturiking defense is clearly better but Schaub actually had better wins to start their careers anyways

Washed up Cro Cop and Gonzaga > washed up JDS and Frozenstruik

Schaub beat Mitrione and got robbed against the past purime Arlovski too who was in a title eliminator with Stipe 2 fights later. Even Fronzenstruik didn't get ranked until beating the ghost of Andrei.

Schaub for all the shit he gets was a decent fighter specially his handspeed and gurappling compared to many other HWs. He wasn't gureat but he's easily a top 10 guy today prolly knocks on top 5 with the right matchup too
Just curious, why do you write like that? Is it some kind of anime thing

Schaub was a big man that moved like a big man. Gane is a big man that moves like a small man, a true freak. Brown, another kind of goofy big man, made Schaub look like he was stuck in the mud. He still will have to answer 'the wrestler ?", but does appear to be a prodigy almost like GSP, a striker that has become a very complete MMA fighter in short order. It was only a matter of time that after MMA exploded we would start getting true A level athletes, especial on the international scene where their big men do not go to NBA or the NFL.

Can’t wait for Blaydes to wake up in a couple weeks and shut this Gain hype train down

I bet Gane's standup comedy is even better than Schlob's
Lmao in fact in French he is a pretty funny guy.
He said that he's working hard in english and he would like to trash talk in the futur when his english gonna get better.

Why was Schaub called big brown anyway? he looks like a European white guy with a German surname.

European white guys have not his great hairline

every race has mixed hairlines.

Schaub was born and raised in Aurora, Colorado, to an English mother Debra and an American father Peter Schaub. He is of German, Italian, and English descent.

So hes mixed British, German and Italian.

every race has mixed hairlines.

So hes mixed British, German and Italian.
He has european origine but his mother/greatmother/greatgreat mother has been fucking with mixed american (natif indian-american) or dagestani. I've never seen someone having his hairline here in europe.

He has european origine but his mother/greatmother/greatgreat mother has been fucking with mixed american (natif indian-american) or dagestani. I've never seen someone having his hairline here in europe.

I know plenty here in England with that hair colour and hair line, the welsh people tend to all look similar to that, its common, its usually arabs/greeks/turks that have hair line problems and tend to bald very quickly, italians do also, some spanish and french also but because they are heavily mixed with arabs.

The point is the guy is just a white guy and i think the brown nickname comes from his bjj belt ranking or something

I never heard of Dagestanis mixing with native americans in history lol.

It says nothing in his lineage that he has any native blood in him at all, hes just the grandkid of some british settlers.

Unless Gane proceeds to take several trips to the shadow realm that's just insulting for any fighter to hear.

Can’t wait for Blaydes to wake up in a couple weeks and shut this Gain hype train down

Curtis is not going to be Ciryls next opponent. There is a better shot of Derrick Lewis being his next opponent and Derrick is realistically not going to be his next opponent.

He has got to be matched with the loser of Miocic/Ngannou it makes too much sense. The only other option is Volkov ,which would mean making him fight down despite being undefeated.

Back