Gaethje vs Tony

Nobody stomps Tony with ease. Get a grip on the hyperbole and recognize that it wasn't much more than a year ago that sherdog was split on whether or not Gaethje could get by Vick, for fuck's sake.

Of course he would buddy, he would fuck up khabib too right? But when he loses his next fight hes gonna be overrated and was never that good so whats new?

Possibly. But Tony seems to recover well from being hurt even if someone connects.

Shut up.

I got half the forum whining that his most recent fights aren't exciting despite him finishing fights like the idiots they are and the other half realizing he doesn't look like shit diversifying.

If you're not compelled, intrigued and wanting to watch Gaethje vs. Ferguson, stop watching MMA.

he's ko'd 3 guys in a row, in the first round....how is that less exciting?

he has a great shot. but don't go full retard

we get it. you like Gaethje, as you should. And Gaethje is on a nice streak. Don't be such a predictable sherdogger going full retard.

Justin gasses. bad. Tony never gasses. At all.

if Justin doesn't put Tony away in the first 2 rounds, hes in real serious trouble.

awesome matchup tho. Makes me hope Tony beats Khabib.

The way justin fought before, no wonder he gassed...but he is fighting way smarter now...it's very noticeable, that he's picking his shots, not just wading in, bombing away...

Why do you idiots have to be so stupid. Justin stands a good chance, but come on.

*Gaethje wins*

*threads popping up how he could beat any fighter in LW*

Like clockwork. He's 3-2 in his last 5 fights. He's been doing very well but have some perspective.

Why not say he is 3-0 in his last 3, or 21-2 in his last 23?? Why choose 3-2 in his last 5?

Is it because that does not fit your narrative? Just wondering.

Literally no one stomps Tony with ease... coming from a fan of both, same goes for Gaethje... these dudes are not an easy fight for any man

Why not say he is 3-0 in his last 3, or 21-2 in his last 23?? Why choose 3-2 in his last 5?

Is it because that does not fit your narrative? Just wondering.

Obviously I choose the number that fits my narrative, that's the way you make an argument. On top of that, I chose 5 because 5 includes the last 2 times he faced top lightweights, and he got fucked up both of those times. After that he beat a bum, an eyepoked Barboza who's lost against half the division and Cowboy (who fought five times this year).

Justin is everything Tony and his dork ass fans wish he was. The reel just Bleed god. Tony gets knocked down in every fight and Justin would KO him in under 3 minutes.

Discuss.
Hahaha nope. The recency bias here is absurd

You’re right, Gaethje is everything Tony wishes he could be. Tony gets knocked down in “every single” fight. He was even finished in 2 of his last 5 by Poirier and Eddie Alvarez. Meanwhile Gaethje has never been finished and is on a 7 year win streak. Oh wait, am I getting my fighters mixed up? TS, can you clarify for me?

Tony by Doctor Stoppage

<DCWhoa><{danawhoah}><Goldie11><28>

I just can't see Tony getting stopped anytime soon. He got that prime Hendo chin.
Not quite granite, he can be rocked and dropped, but after getting clipped hard he just recovers in an instant to almost 100%. Just insane

every sunday there's a new guy who supposedly beats tony

yaawwn

Tony is not the champion.
Gaethje needs to fight Khabib.
He's rightfully the title contender.

And whoever loses was fucking trash their entire career.

Yeah, ______ was never any good. I’ve been saying this forever, but the nut-huggers on this forum ride his dick. I mean he lost to friggin’ _______, for chrissake.

Glad to see him lose. BTW,do you think _______ could beat Khabib?

- sherdog.templates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back