News Gaethje: I'm leaving UFC if they do Dustin vs Conor 3 for the belt. Happy Conor got dropped.

haha been
You know what, since Cerrone was once a top 10 I think he should get a title shot.
If you think I mean 'been' as in they were top 10 BEFORE Gaethje fought them, you're still wrong. They were all ranked top 10 when Gaethje fought them.

Johnson was #5, Vick was #10, Barboza was #6, Cerrone was #4, Tony was #1.

His stock is kind of down right now and he's making the right moves by putting himself in the conversation when everyone is talking about. Dustin, Connor, Olviera, and Chandler.

The smart move imo while people have him on their mind would be to call out Connor. Connor's avoiding me kinda thing. It's sort of his move to play the heel a little bit here rather than sound like a whiner. TBH he should probably hit up someone like Chael for advice on how to play his card here.

Cliffs:

About Conor vs Poirier
- Conor still elite, but inactivity detrimental. Silk sheets bad.
- Looked good first round.
- Still should be ranked above Ferguson.
- BS Conor talking about title shot, this special treatment of Conor is BS.
- Happy Conor got dropped for talking all that shit.
- If Conor fights for a title, would be preposterous, and I never fight in UFC again.
- If we fought he wouldn't handle my leg kicks, I'm best leg kicker in division.
- Conor doesn't want to fight me.
- I'd rather fight Dustin who is best man at LW if Khabib is retired.
- Give Conor Diego Sanchez fight, let Diego make some money.

Next for Justin
- Don't know, but needs 12 week camp.
- UFC always try to give me short notice BS, but coach protects me.
- Wants top fight, Olieveira toughest fight in the division.
- Khabib did something very special, but no one else in division can do to me what Khabib did.
- Oliveira got a body lock TD vs Ferg, that's not so impressive. He's not gonna take me down.
- They can take me down but still gotta get hit, Khabib took shots to take me down.

Chandler as possible opponent and UFC BS
- UFC calle me 7-8 weeks out and say they want to give me this fight.
- I have 1 fight on my contract and as soon as I start talking money they disappear and I don't hear a word.
- 4 weeks before fight, still no contract, I'm out. Can't prepare like that.
- I'm not a puppet, I don't play these games.
- I'm a company man, but refuse to get disrespected.
- Hooker liked like shit on that fight, but Chandler did his thing.
- Chandler now at the top looking at a top fight next.
- They have talked about Chandler as next opponent for me.

Nate Diaz fight
- Gaethje hasn't heard anything, but he'd fight Nate Diaz.
- Gaethje promises to roll him up and smoke him like a blunt.
- Not worried about Nate getting title shot against Dustin, he's not even in the ranking.
- They'll probably put him against Conor for trilogy.

About Tony Ferg future
- Tony always fought in the chaos, gotta stay focused against him, that's a huge factor against him.
- Tony never been top LW, but his skills were effective against how people fought him.
- Tony never gonna be the same after taking that damage, he lost confidence now.

Next superstar
- UFC need next super star. Conor is on way down.
- I can be next star, along with Poirier and Chandler.
- Chandler is cringe.
- Oliveira gonna be tough to sale.

About Khabib fight
- Khabib is great fighter.
- Has great poker face, my shots hurt him but he didn't show.
- Khabib has great jab because of level change threat.
- Could have fought him differently.
- No LW can beat that man.
- Not quite sure how to beat him, needed to last longer, his leg was hurting.
- Fight didn't go long enough to take his leg out.

now that's how you do an OP. kudos man, great post

If you think I mean 'been' as in they were top 10 BEFORE Gaethje fought them, you're still wrong. They were all ranked top 10 when Gaethje fought them.

Johnson was #5, Vick was #10, Barboza was #6, Cerrone was #4, Tony was #1.

I'm gonna need a source on that, specially the Johnson one and Vick one........... and the Cerrone one.

And if they don't do Dustin vs. Conor 3, The alternative scenario doesn't have Gaethje fighting for the title either. Or even the 2nd alternative scenario. So dunno what he's so worked up about. This doesn't affect him at all

Poor guy must be thinking he is right behind Dustin on title shot queue
That's crazy

Poirier should fight Oliveira or Justin for the belt

The odd man out fights Chandler for #1 contender.

Easy.

You can have Conor fight Nate or Ferguson, doesn't matter

I suspect thats part of it, he saw how open Conor would be to his lowkicks and wants a piece of that,

The only issue is, Dustin's leg kicks were effective since it was southpaw vs southpaw. Southpaw vs Orthodox is gonna be a different fight. But I believe Justin fooks Conor up non the less.

This division is too competitve for him to be saying that. Everyone is trying to claim that shot and justin's last fight was a loss,and says he needs more time for the ones they do offer him.

I agree conor getting a title shot rematch for losing is a TRAVESTY but justin shouldnt be sayin shit like this

This division is too competitve for him to be saying that. Everyone is trying to claim that shot and justin's last fight was a loss,and says he needs more time for the ones they do offer him.

I agree conor getting a title shot for losing is a TRAVESTY but justin shouldnt be sayin shit like this

Well I agree with him there, at this point he's #2 contender who just lost a title fight against the GOAT and was interim champ.
He shouldn't get short notice calls.
Every fight at this point in his career deserves a full camp and serious preparations.

Well I agree with him there, at this point he's #2 contender who just lost a title fight against the GOAT and was interim champ.
He shouldn't get short notice calls.
Every fight at this point in his career deserves a full camp and serious preparations.
I just dont want him to shoot himself in the foot. Conor rematch is a travesty. Not for the title no fuckin way.

Back