Gaethje gonna chew up them Chicken Legs

Turkleton

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't Vick eats his shit whole, Justin is gonna chop him down piece by piece.

Vick has been skipping leg day his entire life and tonight it's gonna come back to haunt him.

Justin is hungry for some chicken and he is gonna chop off Vick's legs and have himself a nice little chicken dinner.

WAR GAETHJE!!!

<{JustBleed}>

A prime, not-punch-drunk Gaethje would win this fight for sure, but at this point he's taken so much damage that I'm not sure if he's the same fighter.

That said, I'm always hoping Gaethje gets a win

I hope so. He has wicked leg kicks that he doesn't seem to use anymore.

Vick looked like he was a shade away from DEATH at the weigh-ins.

His rehydration better have been on point, or Gaethje will wear him down and out.

agreed, I think Justin will break him down by the 3rd. I don't think Vick has the power to actually hurt Justin and knock him out. He walked through everything that Eddie and Dustin hit him with right up until the shot that ended the fights.

Vick looked like he was a shade away from DEATH at the weigh-ins.

His rehydration better have been on point, or Gaethje will wear him down and out.
It's crazy how fighters respond so differently to tough weight cuts. Some are compromised in the cage while others are able to bounce back. Who would have thought Yoel Romero would look so good at 225 after his disastrous (and failed) weight cut? Interested to see how Vick looks tonight.

A prime, not-punch-drunk Gaethje would win this fight for sure, but at this point he's taken so much damage that I'm not sure if he's the same fighter.

Dude, get out of my head...
My sentiments exactly.

Probably. Then get ko'ed late. I'll be rooting for him but as much as I live his style, at this point I want him to just wrestle everyone.

There was never such a thing as prime Gaethje. His best win is Michael Johnson. Every other top 15 fighter he has fought has beaten him, rather easily.

Prime two fight ago and now?????? I don't think it works like that.

I don't Vick eats his shit whole, Justin is gonna chop him down piece by piece.

Vick has been skipping leg day his entire life and tonight it's gonna come back to haunt him.

Justin is hungry for some chicken and he is gonna chop off Vick's legs and have himself a nice little chicken dinner.

WAR GAETHJE!!!

<{JustBleed}>
Gaethje will look for take downs in this fight

There was never such a thing as prime Gaethje. His best win is Michael Johnson. Every other top 15 fighter he has fought has beaten him, rather easily.
No one has beaten him “easily”. The poirier and Alvarez fights were absolute wars with them taking just as much punishment as Justin did.

No one has beaten him “easily”. The poirier and Alvarez fights were absolute wars with them taking just as much punishment as Justin did.

But they survived and won. Justin didn't. And it's not like they were controversial decisions. They were clear cut finishes. And in this sport you either win or you lose

But they survived and won. Justin didn't. And it's not like they were controversial decisions. They were clear cut finishes. And in this sport you either win or you lose
I never said that didn’t win but they didn’t do it easily. He’s an absolute nightmare for anyone and there’s no chance they would want to go through what Justin put them again

I never said that didn’t win but they didn’t do it easily. He’s an absolute nightmare for anyone and there’s no chance they would want to go through what Justin put them again

Alvarez would if it meant something. Porier too for that matter.

And I never questioned his toughness. My point was for people saying he's past his prime, he's not. He's simply peaked. He's a 8-15 guy

Alvarez would if it meant something. Porier too for that matter.

And I never questioned his toughness. My point was for people saying he's past his prime, he's not. He's simply peaked. He's a 8-15 guy
I’m not saying he’s past his prime. He’s not. You said they beat him easily which just absolutely isn’t the truth and that’s what I’m arguing

Back