Gaethje and Vick going at it on twitter

Justin will brutalize all 6’9” of oversized Jimmy Slim Vick, cutting him down banana tree style.

Vicks finally getting his shot at the big time .he deserves it imo .hes been slugging away for quite a while.

I'm 6'3 and only weigh 180lbs after eating burgers all day. some of us are tall, lanky mother fuckers okay?

And this is after 10 months of lifting and bulking. i was 167lbs last august lol.

Steady diet of pizza, chicken wings and beer. Gain 30 lbs in the same amount of time.

Also, if you smoke, quit smoking.

i love gaethje but hes a dumbass and will get brain damage and die early. its starting to be un-fun to watch lol (well not really)

Gaethje is a fighter who would imo be instant champ material with a little more cerebral approach to fighting. He has the skills, he has the iron will like few others , he is "only" lacking in strategic approach. But its very possible that its too late now after all the punishment he took

Steady diet of pizza, chicken wings and beer. Gain 30 lbs in the same amount of time.

Also, if you smoke, quit smoking.

Yeah, I've done that before and gotten up to 195lbs, but I had a gut and scrawny limbs. Gaining weight in a reasonably healthy fashion is much harder. My body wants to just naturally sit at 175lbs. Like I said, some of us are tall lanky mother fuckers.

I cant stand Vick. Hope Justin beats him down in a brutal fight.

Yeah, I've done that before and gotten up to 195lbs, but I had a gut and scrawny limbs. Gaining weight in a reasonably healthy fashion is much harder. My body wants to just naturally sit at 175lbs. Like I said, some of us are tall lanky mother fuckers.

Build your leg muscles. That makes all the difference.

Build your leg muscles. That makes all the difference.

Working on it brother, but I have the frame of that tall skinny gay guy from the big bang theory. I also have a slipped disk that causes problems with some lifts, but I've been progressing a lot with landmine deads and landmine squats

01.gif

those fuckers saved my back.

Anyway, all of this is just to say that some people just have body types like Vick does, unfortunately haha.

Working on it brother, but I have the frame of that tall skinny gay guy from the big bang theory. I also have a slipped disk that causes problems with some lifts, but I've been progressing a lot with landmine deads and landmine squats

01.gif

those fuckers saved my back.

Anyway, all of this is just to say that some people just have body types like Vick does, unfortunately haha.

Bicycling will do wonders for your leg muscles too. I'm not talking about about those pussy-ass multi-speed "mountain bikes". Single speed, 39:14 gear ratio (plenty of resistance but still easy to ride), 2 miles a day minimum.

Both Gaethje and Vick look as if they needed more time in the womb to cook.

Dg1E8BbVMAEUt7s.jpg

I found this a tad easier to understand.

He is afraid to fight people his own size. Guy is a huge welterweight fighting smaller guys.

Here is 6ft 1 inch 145lb fighter

zabit-magomedsharipov-kyle-bochniak-ufc-223-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

MMA goes by weight not height.

Is there ANY indication Zabit struggles to fight at 145?
Is there any indication he's in his +170s during fight night?
Otherwise, there's no point of him fighting at LW. Zabit has fought at FW for the last 5 years.

Want Gaethje to win but unfortunately anyone who uses a jab will give him problems just based off how he fights.

Vick might be able to jab Gaethje before Gaethje can even kick him.

The tall, lanky fighter takes a decision.

This is like school yard level banter. That being said, great match up.

Back