G

Hagelslag2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yesterday the Dutch squad for the World Cup was announced and Wesley Sneijder of Galatasaray made it despite criticism from th Dutch head coach earlier this year. Sneijder confessed that he wasn't up to it mentally back then, and that he needed help to get back to his old shape.

Apparently the one to accomplish that was no other than G

Yesterday the Dutch squad for the World Cup was announced and Wesley Sneijder of Galatasaray made it despite criticism from th Dutch head coach earlier this year. Sneijder confessed that he wasn't up to it mentally back then, and that he needed help to get back to his old shape.

Apparently the one to accomplish that was no other than G

Sneijder is way better than van der vaart

Netherlands have traditionally been one of my favourite teams, but since the last world cup I can't look at them the same way :(

Sneijder is way better than van der vaart

Netherlands have traditionally been one of my favourite teams, but since the last world cup I can't look at them the same way :(

They still could have done with having van der Vaart. This dutch side isn't on the same level as the one from 4 years ago.

About time. Hopefully Saki kicked some sense into his lazy ass. Dude has been average for quite a few years, at times not even making an impact in the turkish league. Smh.

Back