• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

G in a GI- Ralek Gracie rap

I've known of this video, but up until today had never tried to actually watch it.

W...
T...
F...

That wasn't even a remotely decent attempt. Did he not read the lyrics to someone else before recording them?

So fucking corny.

I get kicked out of clubs for tryin to wear my gi inside also.

i0q4kTZBcX9kJ.gif

she wants the D of the G-in a gi....

I went to school with this tool at west high in torrance. He walked around like a tough guy and Everyone was afraid of him cause he was a gracie. Now I believe they were afraid because at any moment he may start rapping. This shit is just....BAD.

Dreadful. I'd be so embarrassed if I had anything to do with that trainwreck.

I can't believe the guy rapping that abomination has a win over Sakuraba.

Only a straight-up G could beat Sakuraba

G in a gi G in a gi G in a gi G in a gi G in a gi G in a gi

Last edited:
Ralek is the best rapper. Rogan is the best comedian. Bravo is the best musician. Thank you bjj.

ralek is a real g cause real g's dont give a fuck. you would have to give no fucks to be that bad and let that shit out.

I went to school with this tool at west high in torrance. He walked around like a tough guy and Everyone was afraid of him cause he was a gracie. Now I believe they were afraid because at any moment he may start rapping. This shit is just....BAD.

You should have put him in his place tough guy, instead of talking crap about him on an internet forum.

Can't wait for someone to use this as their walkout song.

Not that baffling after considering he's not as accomplished in bjj as other Gracies and his academy started an online course with belts awarded and only backed down after alot of criticism.

Ralek has a win over Sakuraba in MMA, even past his prime a win over Saku is impressive. His Jiu-Jitsu is really legit and old school: takedown > pass> mount > Cross Choke/Armbar. His music sucks A-hole but you can't criticize his BJJ.

Is he trolling?
He has got to be trolling.

Please tell me he is trolling....

Anyone have a link to the whole album?

You should have put him in his place tough guy, instead of talking crap about him on an internet forum.

He just said he was an asshole, nothing else. Not like he said he could kick his ass.

Back