FYI - Bloodborne sale

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
PlayStation Store has Bloodborne (PS4 Digital Download) on sale for $9.99 (or $7.99 for PlayStation Plus members).

PlayStation Store also has Bloodborne: Complete Edition Bundle (PS4 Digital Download) on sale for $24.99 (or $19.99 for PlayStation Plus members).

Incredible game, one of my favorite games this year, hell one of the best games on the PS4 period.

Had to pick it up finally, been contemplating getting it for a while now so I had to pull the trigger. Heard its pretty hard but I like a challenge.

Had to pick it up finally, been contemplating getting it for a while now so I had to pull the trigger. Heard its pretty hard but I like a challenge.
Same here. I've been waiting and now's the time to pull the trigger.

You two should post your impressions whenever you start playing. Lots of us here love that game.

As an owner of all systems, Bloodborne is one of maybe two major reasons to buy a PS4 over Xbone. The other being TLoU remastered.

If you're a souls fan and haven't bought a PS4 for Bloodborne, you're not really a souls fan. If you don't have the scratch for it then ok you get a pass. But fucking borrow a PS4 and get it. For this price you can't go wrong.

It's hard in that it punishes mistakes and makes you pay dearly but is fair. There's no handholding and the game gives you the task of uncovering the background stories and areas. If you have any sort of interest in gothic/Lovecraft horror and action games, it's sublime. Best console game out there imo. And definitely pick up the DLC if you like the game because it has some amazing boss fights and areas.

Give us eyes!

Good deal for those that don't already have Bloodborne, but pretty shitty for those that already do. It's retarded that the DLC isn't on sale separately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back