Fury's 2 biggest wins since the pitter patter win against a 40yo Wlad have aged horribly, his farce is almost over

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Wallin barely scraped by CW Gassiev
Gets completely murked and stopped by AJ

Wilder gets shut out 12-0 by Parker

Meanwhile Dubois stops Miller and gives him his first L in boxing
AJ looks as good as ever and has only not had an answer for Usyk of all his pro fights. AJ resume in general is better than Fury too.

Once Usyk decimates him the farce is over for one of the biggest clowns in HW history. Only thing stopping it is Fury pulling out which is still very possible.

Fighters decline over time. Wilder is 38 and barely active. When Fury fought him he was an undefeated champion and KO'd all but 1 opponent with several legitimate wins on his resume.

I think Usyk beats Fury but that doesn't change the validity of his wins from several years ago.

Fighters decline over time. Wilder is 38 and barely active. When Fury fought him he was an undefeated champion and KO'd all but 1 opponent with several legitimate wins on his resume.

I think Usyk beats Fury but that doesn't change the validity of his wins from several years ago.

Man some common sense. How many 38 year old fighters have been near or at their prime ever?

Wilder was 33 when he fought fury originally 5 years ago.

The irony of this when Wilders best win was a 40yo LMAOOOO

And Ortiz was up both fights, up 7-0 in rematch before he got caught. Pitching a shutout much like Parker.

Parker is the 2nd best fighter Wilder fought after Fury. He was doing what Ortiz did without getting caught. Wilder was a fraud with a nuke. Anyone with a brain knew this.

"He was never that good."

He's not in the top 10 or maybe even 15-20 greatest heavies of all time, but his fights with Fury brought in a lot of new fans, and was probably the only legendary HW feud to actually happen in the last 5+ years.

I thought Wilder looked great in his last fight. He didn't even get touched by Helenius and he showed some improvements. It lasted less than 3 minutes but Wilder sparked him off the back foot after drawing him in.

Parker just has the right style and a good gameplan (admittedly, I didn't think he could actually execute it). Fury is his best friend and he helped him prepare for his fight against Wilder. I didn't factor this in before the fight.

Man some common sense. How many 38 year old fighters have been near or at their prime ever?

Wilder was 33 when he fought fury originally 5 years ago.

And you could argue it was the beat downs Fury issued Wilder which caused the decline. He took basically 3 years to try and recover and just couldn't.

How many fights has wilder had in the last 3 years my son?
He fought 1 round in two years.
I thought Wilder looked great in his last fight. He didn't even get touched by Helenius and he showed some improvements. It lasted less than 3 minutes but Wilder sparked him off the back foot after drawing him in.

Parker just has the right style and a good gameplan (admittedly, I didn't think he could actually execute it). Fury is his best friend and he helped him prepare for his fight against Wilder. I didn't factor this in before the fight.

The fury camp has basically 3 fights to prepare for wilder. They knew everything wilder was going to do. Good win. They should still make Joshua vs wilder

Wallin barely scraped by CW Gassiev
Gets completely murked and stopped by AJ

Wilder gets shut out 12-0 by Parker

Meanwhile Dubois stops Miller and gives him his first L in boxing
AJ looks as good as ever and has only not had an answer for Usyk of all his pro fights. AJ resume in general is better than Fury too.

Once Usyk decimates him the farce is over for one of the biggest clowns in HW history. Only thing stopping it is Fury pulling out which is still very possible.

Lmao the irony in this is that AJs best win is a 40 year old klitschko

He fought 1 round in two years.

The fury camp has basically 3 fights to prepare for wilder. They knew everything wilder was going to do. Good win. They should still make Joshua vs wilder
He boxed 12 rounds in a little over 2 years (26 months). That's inactive but we've seen worse. It didn't stop the bookies from installing Wilder as a big favorite.

He boxed 12 rounds in a little over 2 years (26 months). That's inactive but we've seen worse. It didn't stop the bookies from installing Wilder as a big favorite.

Being inactive when you’re 38 and you are not a technician and you rely on speed and power is not a good mix. That idiot early mentioned Uysk being 37 , he’s a master technician…. Technicians age much better in boxing just like pac and mayweather didn’t age the same.

Honestly Parker is a decent boxer I was not surprised tonight. Wilder yea getting older but I’m not sure if a younger Wilder beats Parker.

Back