Fury was out cold. Flush right hand.

You dont need the cam the ref has said this

Though he lay motionless on his back for several seconds, Reiss always knew he was not knocked out.

'I said three, four... he was grimacing, his eyes and his cheeks, he was grimacing so I knew he was awake and then when I said five his eyes popped open like I startled him,' the official added.

'He rolled over and got up and said "I'm OK! Jack I'm OK" or whatever he said.'

It obviously is not irrelevant seeing as the discussion is about his recovery, you dumb cunt.

The discussion is about his recovery? Well he recovered in time, therefore your comment is irrelevant. You dummy.

Convincing rebuttal.

You expect a rebuttal for "corpse eyes"?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

The guy was out.

Whether he was out or not, it is I - R - R - E - L - E - V - A - N - T

Look at him here. Arms and legs totally limp

LMFAO do you even know what "limp" means? I don't think you do. Because you just posted a picture of Tyson Fury lying down on the floor which proves he was not "totally limp". His leg is up, you moron. That means it's not limp. You're so stupid. Hahahahahaha

he's focusing on some area of space about a mile above the arena roof.

Hyperbolic nonsense because you have no actual argument.

Honestly, I can't for the life of me understand why you are making light of that achievement in the ring, one that has literally everyone (but Fury fans it seems) buzzing about his amazing heart and recovery.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not "making light" of anything. I am pointing out that you're spouting complete & utter bullshit. He got up before 10, therefore he wasn't "out". But even if he WAS out, and just somehow came to in a few seconds, he still got up.

But you're such a weird loser that you can't stand people talking about your guy on the web, I guess, so you feel a need to dispute it.

"corpse eyes"

027_Deontay_Wilder_vs_Tyson_Fury.jpg

Yeah thanks for proving he wasn't limp. ROFL <Moves>

No one debated if he was fine when he got up. Thats what made it so incredible, you fucking idiot. Your entire post is a whiny non response to literally nothing that I said.

You have provided zero evidence he was "out". Saying he had "corpse eyes" and posting a picture (which actually proves you wrong ROFL) doesn't prove your point.

Keep owning yourself.

Back