Fury vs Seferi: Showtime to live stream card for U.S. viewers June 9

I do like Nathan Gorman! Not sure how far he’ll go in the HW division but he is a lovely boxer and young, even though he looks late 30s

He was punch perfect tonight. Lovely footwork, reactions and fantastic combinations. Talk of matching him with Daniel Dubois. I think that would be a mistake at this point in Dubois career

So is joe joyce any good?

I saw him once and didnt think much

I do like Nathan Gorman! Not sure how far he’ll go in the HW division but he is a lovely boxer and young, even though he looks late 30s

He was punch perfect tonight. Lovely footwork, reactions and fantastic combinations. Talk of matching him with Daniel Dubois. I think that would be a mistake at this point in Dubois career

I think it is a perfect fight for the pair of them right now, lets see how good they actually are, Dubois is being hyped up by a lot of people, but i would like to see him in a proper fight soon, he doesnt look like he needs lots of warm ups

I think he’ll fall short, though he is doing better than I expected in the pros and is moving through the ranks quickly, probably because of his age. Good boxer, very good gas tank but seemed to lack power in the Amis. If he can add more power to his game he could be a top fighter, but I’m still not convinced

Never the best amateur HW but thought he was robbed against yoka in the Olympic final. Britain’s got some good young HWs in Gorman, Dubois and hughie fury. I think a couple of those guys will have better careers than Joyce, who’s a decade older those those guys

This next fight looks like it could be a bit tasty and tell us a lot a about both guys

I think it is a perfect fight for the pair of them right now, lets see how good they actually are, Dubois is being hyped up by a lot of people, but i would like to see him in a proper fight soon, he doesnt look like he needs lots of warm ups

I think Gorman beats him right now. Dubois is pretty stiff and slow in comparison, and Gorman moves really well for a fat dude

I think he's fairly limited, but HW isn't the deepest division and he should have some success. Against genuinely good fighters he'll likely fall short, though.

Maurice Hooker vs Flanagon for the JWW belt

The King is back, why's the thread so dead?

Flanagan better start with the body work. Hooker is a long son of a gun.

Why is the ring announcer an American? Wtf

It’s so yous lot know what’s going on. God help yous if the announcer was a scouser, Geordie or Scottish. Even us natives struggle to understand them most of the time

Last edited:
165575556_PA_Tyson-Fury-v-Sefer-Seferi-Press-Conference-The-Midland-Hotel_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqji8xE7ZMe703zi26Pj6RAtufHHZ4jGI3hfPG0qhLx9g.jpg

I admire Fury and his advocacy for the diversity of the animal kingdom. A quality seldom seen. Ali, Floy... and Fury? For GOAT boxing personalities?

Half way through, and Terry’s 0 is about to go.....I don’t think he’s putting in the work that will sap Hooker’s gas tank.

I admire Fury and his advocacy for the diversity of the animal kingdom. A quality seldom seen. Ali, Floy... and Fury? For GOAT boxing personalities?

His head seems to be in a good place and he’s learnt how to deal with the media, which I think was a big part of his fragile mental state. the weigh in was brilliant and he is a character. He was universally derided and disliked over here for years,but he’s got quite a big fan base now.
I just hope his motivation is the belts and not a big payday

Two mediocrities going at it. Hooker is looking a bit better than I expected, though.

Back