Funny Video of Woodley ducking Wonderboy

Your username is AMAZING

Like if that was you,
you wouldnt want GSP in NYC.

I dont even like Woodley but strike while the iron is hot. Get your payday. If Thompson was the payday he would do that.

But Wonderboy doesn't move the needle like a fight with GSP and his last fight was apparently boring.

A no name fighter to the casuals who looks like the Sham Wow guy won't bring in the PPVs regardless of skill and technique which is why if Wonderboy fights Lawler like he said he would and wins impressively it would get him the title shot.

Woodley wants to fight someone who moves the needle and is a "big name" like GSP.

Its all about the big money fights now.

Conor has showed the other fighters in the UFC the Promised Land and now they are all going there.

This wouldn't have happened if fighter pay blah blah.

Like if that was you,
you wouldnt want GSP in NYC.

I dont even like Woodley but strike while the iron is hot. Get your payday. If Thompson was the payday he would do that.

No, I wouldn't want it.
It's not all about the money, you know? There are other things in life.

Haha good lord. Im a Woodley fan but this video just gave me a sixpack.

Woodley knows how to enrage people. Being on the shelf for over a year, knocking out a fan favourite and his first move is to demand a fight that only he wants (Diaz).

It will be interestin to see who he fights next

Woodley irritates me. Beats Kevin and misses out on a fight with a fat Hendricks and gets a title shot because he earned it right? Wonderboy starches Hendricks then beats Rory (who beat the breaks off Woodley might I add), but he hasn't been fighting top competition long enough, huh? What a freaking hypocrite. No doubt Woodley is skilled, but his personality and attitude of entitlement cause me to not be a fan. Know why GSP has so many fans? He fought all top contenders (minus Diaz of course.)

That song literally makes me want to quit life. Holy fuck such a depressing song. Who the fuck created it??? FOR WHAT PURPOSE? GET PEOPLE KILL COMMIT SUICIDE?
nice song. you need a job

That was funny.

If they established contenders prior to title fights this all would be avoided. I know some hate the "WWE contender meets champion in the octagon after their win" thing but it seems like it would negate all of this duckery. I don't mind it. Gets the hype ball rolling immediately and everyone knows what's to come.

But Wonderboy doesn't move the needle like a fight with GSP and his last fight was apparently boring.

A no name fighter to the casuals who looks like the Sham Wow guy won't bring in the PPVs regardless of skill and technique which is why if Wonderboy fights Lawler like he said he would and wins impressively it would get him the title shot.

Woodley wants to fight someone who moves the needle and is a "big name" like GSP.

Its all about the big money fights now.

Conor has showed the other fighters in the UFC the Promised Land and now they are all going there.

This wouldn't have happened if fighter pay blah blah.
Tyron doesn't move any needles. GSP is a money right with a big name,not woody boy
HE hasn't been anything long enough to be calling out big names. WTF would any big name want to fight him unless they're in title contention? He's not going to put butts in the seats.
Just sayin
Oh yeah,wonderboy kicks his ass

Back