Funny MMA Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a "winrar" is you.

Game Over! Yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

winner_is_you.png

A Winner Is You | Know Your Meme

You were saying?

I was there live!! Sitting behind a group of Serra's students. Funniest thing ever lol.

Oh god am I jealous... I remember watching the stream thinking WHAT the HELL is he thinking... The last one with the little kick and fall to his ass...

Couldn't stop laughing..

And it's hard to focus right now because a TUF10 replay is on and Big Baby is going off on Matt... So funny. "Scott Junk Bouta Can't Fight no mo" hahaha

WTF? Please someone splain..?

Nick Serra didn't want any of his opponent's stand-up, & he kept resorting to the butt scoot position, & eventually lost the fight.

a co worker of mine grew up with the Serras.. apparently there's a third Serra brother too

I love these sherdog photos and gifs so much, I just had to try one out! Sorry for the crappy first attempt form a newb. (and to any Kongo fans!)

MMAMath101.png

And I cried when I witnessed this... still do... *tear*

NoseJob.jpg

Univers-ereem..
Ha!

You have probably all heard of this guy, but for those who haven't, I'll post a pic:

30m8fhk.png

This is *not* shopped and is an actual photo of a guy named Gregg Valentino. They even made a documentary about him. Part I here:

YouTube - The Man Whose Arms Exploded Part 1

Note the bicep that is squared off. You'll find out why in the docu.....If you watch the whole thing (especially the part about the former Mr. Universe who actually beat Arnold in the '70s), you'll realize that that shit is cursed man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back