Funny Kovalev interview ringside post-Ward/Brand

Kovalev's "Man Bag"

Threat Actor
@Silver
Reaction score

Sergey looked very uncomfortable around this tard. He looked like he wanted to KTFO him especially when he did that cheesy introduction to start the interview. Just thought I'd share this funny moment.

Sergey looked very uncomfortable around this tard. He looked like he wanted to KTFO him especially when he did that cheesy introduction to start the interview. Just thought I'd share this funny moment.

He might have felt uncomfortable with the event.
He was getting booed at yelled at pretty hard when he stepped in the ring. Probably one of the first times he got that kind of reception from an audience.

Here's to hoping he's not fighting Ward in Oakland or anywhere in CA.

I couldnt watch all of that. "Nothing" lol

Last edited:
Lol Good stuff , how many times did that lady try to cut off the interviewing

He was getting booed at yelled at pretty hard when he stepped in the ring. Probably one of the first times he got that kind of reception from an audience..

He was getting booed way harder against Pascal. He doesn't mind it in fact he enjoys it. He's the kind of guy who loves to be hated.

He was getting booed at yelled at pretty hard when he stepped in the ring. Probably one of the first times he got that kind of reception from an audience.

That would be my choice to watch sergey beat up Andre.

That would be my choice to watch Andre rough up sergey.

Sergey wants revenge for his fallen comrade, Evgeny Makarenko (Olympian and two-time amateur world champion), who lost to Ward in the quarterfinals on points at the 2004 Olympics. Ward is the last male gold medalist Team USA had at the Games.

Did you guys see the footage where Alexander Brand was sucking up to Kovalev right after the fight with Ward? He said that Ward has no power and that he's picking Sergey to beat him by KO. Sergey was polite and very respectful when talking about Andre as usual. He dismissed that talk from Brand and complimented Ward on how smart of a boxer he is.

Back