Funniest MMA Gifs

onqgllpv.gif

One of my favorites

I never saw the gif in the OP --that's a serious 10/10 right there. I think the Hendo/Bisping Knight Rider one is the #1 gif of all time, though.

What's the story behind this?

The referee stopped the action to get the doctor inside to have a cut checked at Sakara's forehead. Sakara wanted to continue and wiped off some blood on the ref's shirt. :D

A little bit long, but believe me it's worth it

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

Nothing can really beat that, this is the only time ever I have actually laughed out loud while watching these gifs.

Some great ones here. The Knight Rider one is my favorite gif ever. Awesome job whoever created that one

wow fuck baseball.

that was the lamest fight/takedown attempt/whatever you want to call it I have ever seen.

makes me want to fucking PUKE!!!!! fight like a fucking man damnit!

It's worth noting that the guy who charged the mound (Robin Ventura) was something like 20 years younger than the guy who punked him (Nolan Ryan).

Ryan said later he learned the bulldogging headlock and punches branding cattle on his ranch, making him in possession of three of the four legendary strenffs: Old man strenff, Dad strenff, and Farmer strenff. He only lacks retard strenff.

These threads are always my favorite on sherdog, much love to the epic gif creators!

It's worth noting that the guy who charged the mound (Robin Ventura) was something like 20 years younger than the guy who punked him (Nolan Ryan).

Ryan said later he learned the bulldogging headlock and punches branding cattle on his ranch, making him in possession of three of the four legendary strenffs: Old man strenff, Dad strenff, and Farmer strenff. He only lacks retard strenff.

holy shit you just made me die of laughter

Back